Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bad decisions happen when a person lacks the common sense or willpower to not make them.

That includes getting drunk in a setting that you know you can’t be trusted in.

There’s no excuses at the end of the day. You can either be trusted to do what’s right or you can’t (same for your spouse)

If you feel in that situation you might make a bad decision and fuck randoms then the issue at hand isn’t the setting, it’s just you. Plain and simple.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Bad decision usually always involve a combination of old friends, booze, and good times.

Are you seriously sitting here saying people should avoid old friends, booze, and good times?

WTF?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm kinda floored reading some of this stuff. I knew there were a lot of nerds 'round these parts but some of you are next-level boring.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Honestly, I just need booze for bad decisions! I'm all about min/max.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Last year my nurse wife asks me if she can go on a girls vacation with a couple of her married with kids friends, who are also nurses. I said that sounds okay, we should be able to make it work.

Then she tells me that one of the girls is bringing her husband “he does all the girl things.” Uhhhhh, hold on. The guy in question wants to fuck the other girl, undoubtedly will try it. That girl is already cheating on her husband but won’t with the guy because he’s married to her best friend. So I tell her nope, this is a bad idea. And she didn’t go.

Turns out the guys wife has been cheating on him too! With a girl! A patient too. And now they all literally live next to each other. On purpose. Because they want to raise their kids together.

Poor kids. None of the adults actually want to be with their spouse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Last year my nurse wife asks me if she can go on a girls vacation with a couple of her married with kids friends, who are also nurses. I said that sounds okay, we should be able to make it work.

Then she tells me that one of the girls is bringing her husband “he does all the girl things.” Uhhhhh, hold on. The guy in question wants to fuck the other girl, undoubtedly will try it. That girl is already cheating on her husband but won’t with the guy because he’s married to her best friend. So I tell her nope, this is a bad idea. And she didn’t go.

Turns out the guys wife has been cheating on him too! With a girl! A patient too. And now they all literally live next to each other. On purpose. Because they want to raise their kids together.

Poor kids. None of the adults actually want to be with their spouse.

sister-wives-returns-special-2-hour-episode.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It’s sad and angering that people will use kids as an excuse to stay together when in reality they just lack the spine to do something difficult and face reality....even if it would be better for their kids.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Everyone has to have their Tarrant moment in their own time. The rest of us just watch and eat popcorn.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hey, there has been no clotheslining down stairs in any of these stories so far.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users