Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
How is a day trip to the beach moving too fast? Are you Mormon?
haha very far from it. It's just that we met for an hour or two at a bar. Before we even go out on our first date she's asking me to take a day trip to the beach. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you and think I am over thinking this. I agree with the first two posters, I am going to have a blast with her friday night, have fun at the beach this sunday, hopefully get laid somewhere in-between, and if I do want to end the relationship after this weekend it won't cost me 50 g's. God damn it's nice to be single.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
for real for real. She just wants to know she can crystallize your cock in her pussy juice. That's why she wants you at the beach. In reality, she probably had a friend that backed out, so you're the next best thing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
She's a nurse, she's probably a little fucked in the head. Just roll with it.

iannis

Musty Nester
Dear Abby,
I need the advice of the council. I'm recently divorced. We've were seperated last august and just finished the paperwork on the divorce within the last couple weeks. I haven't really dated during the divorce except for one date with a crazy puerto rican and a one night stand and they just kinda fell on my lap, not because i was out looking for them. The entire time during the divorce I was telling myself I was going to enjoy being single and fuck everything I could after the divorce was final. Well I met this beautiful blonde this past Thursday. We clicked and I asked her out this Friday. We're going to get some sushi and check out some local music. We've been texting a lot and she seems really into me. She's 33 (I'm 31), a nurse, used to be a personal fitness trainer, in great shape, no kids, no red flags. Today she asked me if i wanted to take a day trip the beach this sunday. On one hand I think its fucking awesome to be dating again and going out and having some spontaneous fun with a gorgeous girl but there is a part of me that thinks we might be moving too fast. What say ye?
Go get your dick wet and if you're tempted to say "I love you" just munch on her tittay instead.

So say we all.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Never be easily available at the start of a relationship. You're a busy guy with a full schedule and you're making time for the date. Say you'd love to go the beach and it sounds great, but you have X to do on that day as well and can't spend the whole day with her. You have to fuel her curiosity, not satiate it on the first date.

Edit: Missed the part where you've already met her

Oldbased

> Than U
I am not the most attractive thing ever no. This was a few years back. Still look the same. \
I mean where does a person who hasn't dated in 2 decades find a person who isn't std ridden, crazy psycho, married or charge by the hour?
rrr_img_68360.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
I found a pretty decent chick at a bowling tournament. Idk, she's pretty stellar.

Just gotta get out there and take chances my man.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean where does a person who hasn't dated in 2 decades find a person who isn't std ridden, crazy psycho, married or charge by the hour?
Friends of friends and activities/organizations related to things you like are solid. You can always roll the dice with online dating. I'm far from an expert since I've been out of the game for ~8 years myself.

Khane

I found a pretty decent chick at a bowling tournament. Idk, she's pretty stellar.

Just gotta get out there and take chances my man.
I'd date a chick who bowled if it weren't for the fact that they are either pigs or think they are good with a 140 average.

The lady I live with the past 18 years stopped having sex about 8 years ago completely ... I am 42 ...
Holy shit so you haven't had sex from ages 34-42? Dude ... dude ... wtf are you doing?

Anyway, go on E-harmony. I did it for about 6 months after getting divorced. All the girls are "looking for a relationship" but they will still sleep with you after a few dates. Their matchmaking seems pretty decent because I met at least 8 different girls and got along well with all of them right off the bat. And I am not particularly outgoing nor have actor-like looks.

edit: although, you are gonna be throwing up a serious red flag with the "yeah this lady lives with me, it's complicated, so my place is off limits" ...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You look to be in good shape with giant fucking calves. Dude you're gonna do alright. You gotta promise us you are considering ending it though.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit so you haven't had sex from ages 34-42? Dude ... dude ... wtf are you doing?

Anyway, go on E-harmony. I did it for about 6 months after getting divorced. All the girls are "looking for a relationship" but they will still sleep with you after a few dates. Their matchmaking seems pretty decent because I met at least 8 different girls and got along well with all of them right off the bat. And I am not particularly outgoing nor have actor-like looks.

edit: although, you are gonna be throwing up a serious red flag with the "yeah this lady lives with me, it's complicated, so my place is off limits" ...
Did you end up meeting the one you married on eHarmony, or somewhere else?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Bros I've been married for two weeks now. I do have a question. My wife got into very good shape leading up to the marriage. Now that it is over she's kind of taking a break and hasn't gone to the gym since. Is there a good way of bringing up I prefer her toned form and she should maintain it since that is easier than putting weight on and trying to shed it back off? She is pretty savvy when it comes to me trying to push her towards working out and I fear a head-on engagement on the subject. I'm thinking the best course would be to just invite her to go to the gym with me.
Nope.

Oldbased

> Than U
You look to be in good shape with giant fucking calves. Dude you're gonna do alright. You gotta promise us you are considering ending it though.
Ya the arms and calves was from years as a roofer/remodeler. I have to go to planet fitness these days to keep it in addition to working, although I do not roof anymore. Everything I have seems to want to turn to Jelly unless I work on it all the time.

I've been considering ending it for about 7 years now. I just dread the idea of a bunch of dates, where everything is fake and basically a see who can bullshit the other the most match.

As for a earlier post, I don't troll. Well at least on here. I am usually pretty straight up , probably a bit too much for my own good. If I am not honest however, than any opinion or suggestion I get is useless.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
haha very far from it. It's just that we met for an hour or two at a bar. Before we even go out on our first date she's asking me to take a day trip to the beach.
The reality is probably just that she works mostly night shifts at the hospital or something and doesn't really have time to go out most nights. Day trip to the beach is pretty normal, I'd rather do that than go hang out at a bar. Go do it with her, that's what dating is. It's not like she's asking you to pick up her kids from her ex husbands house so you can take them to the beach. She just wants to get some rays; besides, that's a hella cheap date.

lindz

#DDs
Ya the arms and calves was from years as a roofer/remodeler. I have to go to planet fitness these days to keep it in addition to working, although I do not roof anymore. Everything I have seems to want to turn to Jelly unless I work on it all the time.

I've been considering ending it for about 7 years now. I just dread the idea of a bunch of dates, where everything is fake and basically a see who can bullshit the other the most match.

As for a earlier post, I don't troll. Well at least on here. I am usually pretty straight up , probably a bit too much for my own good. If I am not honest however, than any opinion or suggestion I get is useless.
Jumping back in there sounds scary as hell, but not half as bad as shit you're going through right now. You deserve a lot better.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yes, you do deserve better. Even if you didn't start dating right away getting out of that is better for you man. Please keep us updated. I feel responsible like a father now. Sort of like how I feel about onoes.

Khane

I'm not gonna lie and pretend dating doesn't suck, it does, but it's not as bad as you're making it sound. You will meet fake women who are trying to present themselves as something they think men want up front, but you'll also meet some genuine women. And you'll be having sex again. Does she really threaten you about breaking it off with her?