Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I read that current research indicates that its far far far more likely to pass AIDS to the woman in vaginal sex. I guess it makes sense being that anal and vaginal walls are a permeable blood barrier sort of surface right? Whereas if you don't have open sores on your penis its less of a back and forth to the bloodstream membrane, its more just skin. Not sure how accurate all that is or anything.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If she's on her menstrual cycle and blood is involved, there is a very very very veryslightchance of it going female to male. But it's like 1:2,500 encounters.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Caught up on the last 20 pages of this thread. Shit, now what am I supposed to do at work?
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man I wouldn't even be worried about HIV, how prevalent is itin the USA? I'd be more worried about other stis

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I swear to fucking Christ, she just finally left to walk to her car. I turn out the lights in my house so she can't see inside. I go to the window in my pitch black house to make sure she's actually leaving and she's standing I between some bushes about 2 ft away from the window looking in. I seriously might stay at a motel tonight.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Christ man, that's some creepy ass shit. I'd be afraid to leave the house, she might burn the fucker down.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Just getting caught up with the latest misadventures and it's probably a moot point now, but a quick question for Julian - did the crazy nurse with super fundy Christian parents know that you were a committed atheist? Cause if not, that was another powder keg waiting to explode.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I swear to fucking Christ, she just finally left to walk to her car. I turn out the lights in my house so she can't see inside. I go to the window in my pitch black house to make sure she's actually leaving and she's standing I between some bushes about 2 ft away from the window looking in. I seriously might stay at a motel tonight.
Are your ears pierced?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I just now realized the hilarity of a guy with a Hitchens avatar getting mixed up with a fundie.

I think your girl standing in bushes peering into your house beats Onoes by far. Let's be real here, you're not sleeping anytime soon, let's hear the details.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
My anticipation of hearing what you have to say is like my anticipation for the next season/episode of Arrow or GoT.

/popcorn.gif

But seriously, arm yourself and stay safe.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, i told her i was an atheist. Ears are not pierced, whatever that means. I will defiantly not be getting to sleep anytime soon. Im freaked the fuck out.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Man, she must have mentioned 30 times how she wishes she was dead or would get killed. How can anyone be this crazy. Shit is unreal. i basically broke up with her around 7:30. She didn't leave for another four hours.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
My anticipation of hearing what you have to say is like my anticipation for the next season/episode of Arrow or GoT.

/popcorn.gif

But seriously, arm yourself and stay safe.
Ya no shit. I only get to check this thread one more time in the morning and I'm off in the wilderness for a couple days with no ability to check back in.

If she knew you were an atheist I bet she just tucked that away in the back of her mind to be used against you at a later date. Thank your lucky stars that this thing blew up before you got too deep into it. I just went through a bad break up myself with crazy town and I'm feeling a lot better about things now, especially when I see another internet bro going through the same thing.