Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In this thread, its a record. And I have not seen anything escalate in my personal experience that fast without jail time being involved. But if you have some whoppers to share, it wouldn't hurt this thread on a slow day for sure.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If the only thing keeping Lindz from unchaining those dragons is the location of this thread, I'll move it right now. Somehow I doubt that, though.

The thread belongs here imo.
Sometimes you gotta set the table

Khane

Got something right about marriage
In this thread, its a record. And I have not seen anything escalate in my personal experience that fast without jail time being involved. But if you have some whoppers to share, it wouldn't hurt this thread on a slow day for sure.
My stories are boring in comparison. The level of crazy achieved by Julian's nurse was never achieved by any of the women I dated, they just got to a certain level of crazy faster is all (the day after our first date). And that's lucky for me, since one in particular I would have been nervous about if she knew where I lived, but it never got to that point.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh man, I lost it when he was talking about her being in the bushes and he was yelling at her from the dark house. lol

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You should post them just so the police know who to arrest when they find your dead body in a few days.

Tenks

Girl possibly shadow shits in your bushes and doesnt send you nudes? I call BS
For real. I dated one really crazy girl back when I was a teenager and our first conversation on AIM she said "Do you think it's slutty to send naked pictures" while sending me naked pictures.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Awesome man. Absolutely awesome.

Next time if you feel like shit is turning bad you actually don't have to wait for someones clothes to dry. You can remove them from your house.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if she threw a fresh load of laundry in then picked a fight knowing she had a 1.5hr time window.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I wonder if she threw a fresh load of laundry in then picked a fight knowing she had a 1.5hr time window.
I'm pretty sure she did and kept restarting the dryer even though they were dry. One time I went down to check and she rushed in front of me and stood in front of the dryer to keep me from checking. No way in hell I was going to try to physically move her at this point. Was worried that if I'd leave one bruise doing anything I'd be fucked in the eyes of the law.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
That's awesome. I've had a few that did something along those lines. Glad to see you are still alive for now.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
And here is the thing, shes probably trying to rationalize why all these men are crazy as fuck.
She mentioned a couple times last night that everyone that she dates never wants as much as she does from the relationship. She also said that she'd never date someone for a year without being engaged.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
And here is the thing, shes probably trying to rationalize why all these men are crazy as fuck.
There's probably some nursing equivalent of RR she's bitching to all of her friends about another "crazy" guy that wouldn't let her finish laundry and kicked her out of his house so he could hook up with his Ex...This guy was even using Rome lines to fuck her.

Tenks

There's probably some nursing equivalent of RR she's bitching to all of her friends about another "crazy" guy that wouldn't let her finish laundry and kicked her out of his house so he could hook up with his Ex...This guy was even using Rome lines to fuck her.
Girl you did everything right. You fucked him immediately, you gave him ultimatums against seeing his ex wife, you refused to be apart for more than half a week and you creeped outside his window. If this guy can't see what a great catch you are it is his loss.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
She mentioned a couple times last night that everyone that she dates never wants as much as she does from the relationship. She also said that she'd never date someone for a year without being engaged.
Holy shit.

Also lol @ her restarting the dryer. Her clothes done burnt up.

And you know she's bitching about Julian with her own perspective on things. Who knows how lopsided it is. Julian could have said or done some crazy shit too he won't fess up to!