Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It always is. I actually put up a half-hearted fight (she basically forced herself into my hotel room after the wedding) but the dick wants what the dick wants sometimes.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I raw dogged a 21 year old who isn't on birth control this weekend. Invariably one of the dumber things I've done in my life and with a girl who is way younger than I've ever let myself be stupid with before. I don't think I've touched a woman who was younger than 25 in the last 5-6 years. I pulled out but still going to be living in terror the next few months hoping I don't get a "Your life is ruined" text.
If you didn't screw up the pulling out, the chances are very low. It's just over time, most people will screw up the pulling out. For any one incident, pulling out should be fine so long as you don't... delay unexpectedly.
smile.png

Khane

I was pretty drunk so I can't say for sure how good my timing was. I mean... I wasn't Noodle drunk... but I was pretty drunk

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I suggested it but I can't make her do anything. I was on Long Island at a wedding so I don't live anywhere near her or really know her. Just hoping she's not completely stupid... but she is 21...
She's probably fantasizing about you right now, writing your last name after hers over and over while imagining little Ginger Khanes running amok.

Khane

Nah, they're used to disappointment. Try dumping a hot broad sometime. It's hell on earth.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Can anybody suggest a good answer to the shit-test question one gets when your current/potential chick finds picture(s) of an ex on Facebook or wherever, then asks "Do I look seven years older than her?" or "am I as hot as her"?

Besides the obvious "of course you're hotter and don't look older than her" lie.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Nah, they're used to disappointment. Try dumping a hot broad sometime. It's hell on earth.
So fucking agree here. The hot ones are the absolute worst to dump because they're actually more insecure than most of the uggos AND they aren't used to being dumped.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Can anybody suggest a good answer to the shit-test question one gets when your current/potential chick finds picture(s) of an ex on Facebook or wherever, then asks "Do I look seven years older than her?" or "am I as hot as her"?

Besides the obvious "of course you're hotter and don't look older than her" lie.
You can go with the "come to the bedroom and I'll show you exactly how much I think you look younger/hotter than her."

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

Sometimes obvious is best bro. You need to make it believable too. Point out some flaws that chick has. Also tell what a bitch she was and how glad you are to be with the new one.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Sometimes obvious is best bro. You need to make it believable too. Point out some flaws that chick has. Also tell what a bitch she was and how glad you are to be with the new one.
Yeah, I went with the "you're far sexier than she was; she was fucking crazy", which she interpreted as "she was hotter/younger than you, but you're a better package"-- which is actually quite accurate. She somehow wanted an authentic "you're hotter answer" even though she knows it can't be true..

I need to do a better job cleaning up old Facebook albums.. The minute some chick is dating you and friends you on FB she pours over your albums with a fine toothed comb. I've honestly not given two shits about my prospective girlfriend's past boyfriends-- like not in the *least* interested. What's with women driving themselves fucking crazy over who you *used* to date?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Facebook is one of the worst things to happen for relationships. It leads to nothing but drama and annoyance. That applies to all social networking, actually. Fuck it all.