Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm just jelly. I want a woman who makes more money than I do and wears sexy leia outfits for me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My wife watches Guardians of the Galaxy like once a month. When it first came out once a weekend. She desperately wants to be friends with Rocket Raccoon.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
If she is watching TV it is one of the following things: Big Bang Theory episodes on shuffle
I'd divorce that bitch for that alone. I have such a seething hatred for Big Bang Theory that I damn near want to murder anyone who even finds it mildly entertaining. It's just so fucking awful.

Tenks

I think they're intentionally making Penny look like shit. Whoever told her to cut her hair was retarded and whoever is styling her hair now in the vein of Dr. Suess is equally retarded.

Tenks

Nope its because she was making too much money and he felt insecure about her not having expectations for him

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe it's my shitlord status but I married a rich lady and I could fuck off and work out and play tennis and shop and play video games all day, I think I'd be fine with that. I'd probably find something to do to keep myself entertained but I don't think I'd be butthurt that I don't make as much if she's already rich.

Then again, this isn't really a problem most guys have...

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I too would be completely fine with having a rich wife and not working. Explore any interest but never have to stay with anything you don't like or tire of. My only worry would be a divorce and not having recent work experience to land a decent job.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I too would be completely fine with having a rich wife and not working. Explore any interest but never have to stay with anything you don't like or tire of. My only worry would be a divorce and not having recent work experience to land a decent job.
If you smell a divorce coming, hire a hitman. That always works.