Marriage and the Power of Divorce

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Man, I have the exact opposite problem. My wife has a good career and pulls in as much income as I do, but she bitches constantly that she'd rather be a stay at home mom. We actually could probably afford it but she can fuck off with that, if anyone gets to be a stay at home parent it's me.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd be just fine marrying rich.

Wouldn't make me feel anything less of a man, I tell you whut.

Her bringing her boyfriends home to sodomize me might. But it really just depends on whose dick is bigger.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We need lesbians who actually sleep with other lesbians.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
When I quit the Marines she was the only one working for eight months and I loved it. When I was doing chemo I was home for about eight months also. I definitely got bored by the time both of these periods were over and didn't mind going back to work but I like my industry.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
So you don't mind posting on Rerolled all day from work instead of at home?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nah. This is how he spends his time otherwise.

TJr9RSV.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah I pretty much only post if I am sitting at a desk, I keep 4 email accounts open, rerolled, Reddit, and Facebook open at work. For work I have Remedy, Outlook, and some Sharepoint sites open. My work is fairly reactionary and very little proactive mess so depending on the day I might post a lot here.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am pretty much in the same boat as a_skeleton_03. Sometimes I have a project that requires my full attention, but a lot of the time I am just waiting around for shit to go wrong or replies to email. Sadly, I am far from the laziest person in my department.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I raw dogged a 21 year old who isn't on birth control this weekend. Invariably one of the dumber things I've done in my life and with a girl who is way younger than I've ever let myself be stupid with before. I don't think I've touched a woman who was younger than 25 in the last 5-6 years. I pulled out but still going to be living in terror the next few months hoping I don't get a "Your life is ruined" text.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I raw dogged a 21 year old who isn't on birth control this weekend. Invariably one of the dumber things I've done in my life and with a girl who is way younger than I've ever let myself be stupid with before. I don't think I've touched a woman who was younger than 25 in the last 5-6 years. I pulled out but still going to be living in terror the next few months hoping I don't get a "Your life is ruined" text.
Plan B?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I suggested it but I can't make her do anything. I was on Long Island at a wedding so I don't live anywhere near her or really know her. Just hoping she's not completely stupid... but she is 21...