Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Woman on woman violence in the workplace is hilarious. Ya'll are some catty ass people, seriously. There are men that I loathe that I don't treat as badly as women treat their other woman friends.
I mean I don't disagree with you haha. Like for real I don't get it.

lindz

#DDs
This is why I don't like women and have primarily male friends and play games online with almost entirely men. Women are infuriating. I don't have a fake bone in my body and really struggle when I have to play those games. When we have big family functions (on my husband's side of the family) all the women will be talking about how wonderful their homemaking crap is and how their children are the most important things in their lives and I'll be sitting with the men.

Fuck women for real.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If ya'll didn't have vaginas and titties and we reproduced asexually women would have been extinct like 5 years after the dawn of mankind.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is why I don't like women and have primarily male friends and play games online with almost entirely men. Women are infuriating. I don't have a fake bone in my body and really struggle when I have to play those games. When we have big family functions (on my husband's side of the family) all the women will be talking about how wonderful their homemaking crap is and how their children are the most important things in their lives and I'll be sitting with the men.

Fuck women for real.
My wife is actually like this. On the work front, the only thing worse than dealing with a territorial woman is dealing with a territorial tranny (there is a mtf one in my department), because they take that catty woman shit and turn the dials up to 11 on it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Fuck women for real.
You just have to find that special unicorn/ four leaf clover girl just like you. My wife is the same, like when we play board games (not monopoly shit, but like risk or whatever) she will shank you to get ahead, where other women just roll the dice and go "so what do i do now, lalala".

I think my wife and i played with about 20 couples irl, in various games, from spades, hearts, risk, cataan, mmos. We only met 1 competitive couple (that was her brother and his long time gf, they're separated now, i miss her!), only 1 couple in eq1/eq2 that was good, (out of the probably 100 couples we had to deal with in 8 years of mmos) the rest were trashy wives that sucked (for reference i was the MT and she was the MT Healer and our guild was server best).

Just recently we visited one of the directors in the company (we've known her b4 she was one) and i bought Qwirkle for the boy (just turned 7) to play, we weren't being serious, just teaching the boy, until the mom said "no, you should put this piece down to block everyone else, not go for the easy points", that was interesting.

But yea, unicorn gaming girls, impossible to find.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I know plenty of males who are non-competitive and terrible at video games. I don't see why gender has to be the ultimate decider. If only 5% of people playing a video game are competent the number of females who are competent will obviously be low because they make up such a minority of the player base.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Didn't get Boardwalk? Quit game and knock board off table.

Tenks

Being competitive can ruin social events, which board games(and some video games) tend to be.
Also true. Unfortunately I'm super competitive so my family doesn't even ask to play board games any more since I'm such a competitive jackass. I've tried toning it down lately.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Didn't get Boardwalk? Quit game and knock board off table.
I know this is a sarcastic comment, but I think it's more true than you intend. I've quit Hearthstone 5 times now because RNG fucks you so hard sometimes that no amount of planning or player skill can mitigate a bad draw and mulligan. Being more competitive amps the consequences from RNG. It's the reason that the only card game I'll play(irl) is ten to one.

Rules of Card Games: Oh Hell!

Still some RNG, but being dealt shitty hands is still playable.

Also true. Unfortunately I'm super competitive so my family doesn't even ask to play board games any more since I'm such a competitive jackass. I've tried toning it down lately.
I'm the same way with conversations. I press issues way too hard, especially concerning religion and politics. Yeah, I'm that asshole. I mean well, I honestly want to get other peoples' opinions with the hopes of improving my own viewpoints, but it never gets to that point. People get way too butthurt before you can even scratch the surface.

Tenks

There's a cost:benefit of screaming opponents out of Boardwalk though
Funny thing is I was trying to throw in a game of Monopoly with my wife maybe a year ago or so. I went against almost all conventional Monopoly thought and purchased both Boardwalk and Park Place and even built hotels on them. I thought I was just pissing my money away trying to let her win. But instead she kept landing on them. Every. Single. Pass.

Tenks

I know this is a sarcastic comment, but I think it's more true than you intend. I've quit Hearthstone 5 times now because RNG fucks you so hard sometimes that no amount of planning or player skill can mitigate a bad draw and mulligan. Being more competitive amps the consequences from RNG. It's the reason that the only card game I'll play(irl) is ten to one.

Rules of Card Games: Oh Hell!

Still some RNG, but being dealt shitty hands is still playable.

I'm the same way with conversations. I press issues way too hard, especially concerning religion and politics. Yeah, I'm that asshole. I mean well, I honestly want to get other peoples' opinions with the hopes of improving my own viewpoints, but it never gets to that point. People get way too butthurt before you can even scratch the surface.
You can play poker. As much a game of RNG it is there is also a fundamental game of skill based not only upon probability but also player interactions. It is a big reason so many ex-Starcraft players go on to have successful poker careers. Many of the skills transfer over from weighing probabilities and constantly modifying those probabilities based upon the situation and your opponent's tendencies.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can play poker. As much a game of RNG it is there is also a fundamental game of skill based not only upon probability but also player interactions. It is a big reason so many ex-Starcraft players go on to have successful poker careers. Many of the skills transfer over from weighing probabilities and constantly modifying those probabilities based upon the situation and your opponent's tendencies.
Yeah, that's a common response I get when I have these discussions with other people(that have played 10-to-1). I don't disagree, if you're good at bluffing and reading other players, you can use that to reduce the effects of a shitty deal. Problem is that I'm a really sore loser(see: Hearthstone) and poker being heavily associated with gambling compounds that further. The wife and I went to Vegas for our honeymoon, we didn't bet one dollar. I really hate gambling or any other of activity that makes it blatantly obvious that your nooby fuckup just cost you $X.

Tenks

I don't like to gamble either. Knowing the odds are against me and slowly the house will bleed your money doesn't sit well with me. I know you can make money if you get lucky and quit but I don't like putting my cash in the hands of fate.