Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks like the multiverse stuff is gonna ratchet up. Doctor Strange to be in Spidey 3.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

if all those rumors are true and they replace all the avengers with chicks then its gonna be stupid to bring back BW. she wont know these strangers and will miss "her boys" and be out of place. changes the whole character. especially silly since she is ten years older than when she first appeared. i think BW is gonna stay dead if they pull off the MSheU

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Would be extremely weird to go all-in on girl power while also shit-canning Brie Larson.
there are a few things in Hollywood that get you banhammered. one is being an open conservative unless you make them money and the other is being "difficult to work with" unless you make them money. Brie made them money, but this is also a weird thing, would she have made them money if this wasnt the leadup and direct tie-in to the plot of endgame? would CM have made money no matter who was wearing the suit?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well this is apparently supposed to be America Chavez aka Miss America.

Deadline brings word that Xochitl Gomez (The Baby-Sitters Club) has joined Benedict Cumberbatch in Marvel’s Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Details on Gomez’s role in the sequel are being kept under wraps.

admphotostwo693266-e1602808744400.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well this is apparently supposed to be America Chavez aka Miss America.

Deadline brings word that Xochitl Gomez (The Baby-Sitters Club) has joined Benedict Cumberbatch in Marvel’s Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Details on Gomez’s role in the sequel are being kept under wraps.

View attachment 310559
Domestic servant?

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
God, when I look back at how fucking awesome Iron Man 1 -> Endgame was, I can't believe they're going to queer all this up with fucking young non-white girls. It could go down as the single worst turn of events in the history of mankind.

• 1Picard
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
God, when I look back at how fucking awesome Iron Man 1 -> Endgame was, I can't believe they're going to queer all this up with fucking young non-white girls. It could go down as the single worst turn of events in the history of mankind.
Some of the characters are ok. Kate Bishop Hawkeye was a great comic run and Stature is fine as well.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They started queering this shit up well before Endgame.

• 3Like
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is exactly what happened in the comics by the way. They race, gender and sexuality swapped every major character. Sales crashed through the floor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user