Marvel Universe stuff

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
They started queering this shit up well before Endgame.
GNH6Z4o.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is exactly what happened in the comics by the way. They race, gender and sexuality swapped every major character. Sales crashed through the floor.
if they know this happened, why push it in the movies? i feel like Disney thinks the fans will suck up any slop they throw out. maybe its true.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
if they know this happened, why push it in the movies? i feel like Disney thinks the fans will suck up any slop they throw out. maybe its true.
SJWs never critically evaluate whether their own actions were successful; its part of the mindset.

Everything they do is brave and amazing and on the right side of history.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much all of Hollywood does especially with existing franchises, when we don't like their version it is because we the "toxic fanbase".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The characters they are pushing had solid comic runs and have been pushed in their Marvel Rising series. The only one announced so far that I could give 2 shits about is America Chaves aka Miss America. Kate Bishop, Stature, and Ms. Marvel are fine tbh. There are a lot worse like those super SJW New Warriors that were announced awhile back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
SJWs never critically evaluate whether their own actions were successful; its part of the mindset.

Everything they do is brave and amazing and on the right side of history.
but their jew accountants must be screaming bloody hell at how these poor business decisions are fucking their bottom end. the toy companies gotta be noping out of this shit like they did with the disney star wars sequels.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The characters they are pushing had solid comic runs and have been pushed in their Marvel Rising series. The only one announced so far that I could give 2 shits about is America Chaves aka Miss America. Kate Bishop, Stature, and Ms. Marvel are fine tbh. There are a lot worse like those super SJW New Warriors that were announced awhile back.
No they haven't. Define "solid". They keep cancelling and rebooting the characters.

The mindset from Marvel is that these characters fail because comics is a dying medium, not because they suck.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I mean the Fracture 12 issue mini series of Hawkeye introducing Kate Bishop is univerally liked, I think she's leading the West Coast Avengers now. Ms. Marvel was a 10 issue run that ended up at 60 just ending last year and moving her to a graphic novel release. You guys may not like her but Ms. Marvel is probably one of the most liked new characters in the last 20 years. Stature was just in Young Avengers and that ran for quite awhile, I think she's "dead" currently. I recognize there were a lot of shitty characters that came out, but there are some that were good. Those 3, the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and Miles Morales are probably the only good characters to come out of that period.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I mean the Fracture 12 issue mini series of Hawkeye introducing Kate Bishop is univerally liked, I think she's leading the West Coast Avengers now. Ms. Marvel was a 10 issue run that ended up at 60 just ending last year and moving her to a graphic novel release. You guys may not like her but Ms. Marvel is probably one of the most liked new characters in the last 20 years. Stature was just in Young Avengers and that ran for quite awhile, I think she's "dead" currently. I recognize there were a lot of shitty characters that came out, but there are some that were good. Those 3, the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and Miles Morales are probably the only good characters to come out of that period.
What is it about Ms Marvel that you like?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What is it about Ms Marvel that you like?
I am ambivalent to tell you the truth. I really enjoyed what they did with her in the Marvel PC game. If that's how she's portrayed then I have no problems with her. Otherwise I've only seen her in some animated stuff, I haven't read her comic. I don't give a fuck if she's a Muslim, It's not like Marvel doesn't have characters like Daredevil and Nightcrawler that have faith as part of their characters.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am ambivalent to tell you the truth. I really enjoyed what they did with her in the Marvel PC game. If that's how she's portrayed then I have no problems with her. Otherwise I've only seen her in some animated stuff, I haven't read her comic. I don't give a fuck if she's a Muslim, It's not like Marvel doesn't have characters like Daredevil and Nightcrawler that have faith as part of their characters.
So you are judging characters to be "good" without reading their comics. What the fuck?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So you are judging characters to be "good" without reading their comics. What the fuck?
Soo you have read all of her comics then? I have not seen anything to give me a reason to hate her in any adaption outside of her comics. So why should I assume she's a horrible character?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Soo you have read all of her comics then? I have not seen anything to give me a reason to hate her in any adaption outside of her comics. So why should I assume she's a horrible character?
Low sales, frequent cancellation and reboots.

I watch comic review youtubers who roast it and similar comics.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Low sales, frequent cancellation and reboots.

I watch comic review youtubers who roast it and similar comics.
Lol. So I have had more actual exposure to the character and made up my own opinion and you go by youtubers. Got it.

• 1Double Worf