Marvel Universe stuff

Fadaar

That guy
Wasnt RDJ Pushing 50 with no action movies to his credit? I dont really know his filmogrophy

Different scenario. RDJ's action scenes were mostly inside the suit and a lot of special effects/CGI. Blade not so much. Going to have to do that Hemsworth/Evans workout regimen to stay in shape for the role.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wasnt RDJ Pushing 50 with no action movies to his credit? I dont really know his filmogrophy
you should watch this movie, its pretty good.
images

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Black dudes at 46 is like white dudes at 31. Dude will do fine. Choreographers will determine whether or not the action is good not his age. And he can act for sure, but I think Snipes tonto style barely speaking was the best way to do it.

Long as they don't PG13 the fuck out of the violence and vampires it should be decent at least. This is like one of the few Origin type movies I think could be good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Black dudes at 46 is like white dudes at 31. Dude will do fine. Choreographers will determine whether or not the action is good not his age. And he can act for sure, but I think Snipes tonto style barely speaking was the best way to do it.

Long as they don't PG13 the fuck out of the violence and vampires it should be decent at least. This is like one of the few Origin type movies I think could be good.
Well this is already confirmed PG 13.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

its not a black thing, its a fucking badass thing. is this guy capable of this?

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
its not a black thing, its a fucking badass thing. is this guy capable of this?

Most people can't do what Snipes can. Dude has multiple black belts in multiple martial arts and belts in a few more.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Most people can't do what Snipes can. Dude has multiple black belts in multiple martial arts and belts in a few more.
well yeah, nobody is going to touch Snipes as Blade. hell, even Blade 2 Snipes couldnt touch Blade 1 Snipes. pretty sad he peaked with a few movies in a 5 year period.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
well yeah, nobody is going to touch Snipes as Blade. hell, even Blade 2 Snipes couldnt touch Blade 1 Snipes. pretty sad he peaked with a few movies in a 5 year period.
I mean going to jail fucks your career. He was still ok in Expendables 3.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Not like ScarJo does most of her action scenes -- all that shit is done by a body double and quick cuts, while still looking pretty decent (though quite obvious sometimes). And she's only 36 (wow, she's younger than I am? the fuck).

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not like ScarJo does most of her action scenes -- all that shit is done by a body double and quick cuts, while still looking pretty decent (though quite obvious sometimes). And she's only 36 (wow, she's younger than I am? the fuck).
of course she would, a 90 pound woman cant toss around 200 pound hired goons like they were toddlers. Blade started using body doubles in the sequels because Snipes had gotten a stick up his ass about showing up on time or something. so they filmed around his schedule when they could. and it showed.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
of course she would, a 90 pound woman cant toss around 200 pound hired goons like they were toddlers. Blade started using body doubles in the sequels because Snipes had gotten a stick up his ass about showing up on time or something. so they filmed around his schedule when they could. and it showed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users