Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They should replace the skull with hello kitty.
412YRWCgzFL.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

Snipes had gotten a stick up his ass about showing up on time or something. so they filmed around his schedule when they could. and it showed.
what i remember the studio wanted to use it to spin off the nightstalkers and snipes wanted nothing to do with it, but was under contract/needed the money. anyone that read the script should have bailed.

damn, Padme has seen better days.
Natalie-Portman-Sexy-The-Fappening-Blog-21.jpg
July 26, 2020
Taking part in a recent Instagram Live chat with tennis superstar Serena Williams, Portman revealed that "[they] haven't started" production on Love and Thunder due to the coronavirus pandemic.

"More time to get jacked. Which I have not," she added. "I've got the carbo-loading down, but not the exercise part."

Following the delay in filming, the actress went on to confirm that cameras are scheduled to start finally rolling in Australia early next year.

"Obviously everything is weird because of pandemic time, who knows what's happening. It will be exciting and I'm interested to see if I can gain muscle."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what i remember the studio wanted to use it to spin off the nightstalkers and snipes wanted nothing to do with it, but was under contract/needed the money. anyone that read the script should have bailed.
to be fair, she looks like she can take down The Sparkly Batman in a heartbeat.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She will be as jacked as Brie "I work out 4 hours a day" Larson.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just turned on Legends. It's just shorts. 2 episodes so far, to get people ready for the coming Disney+ shows.

Episode 1 is Scarlet Witch. 7 minutes, 27 seconds long.
Episode 2 is Vision. 6 minutes, 54 seconds long.

These are just a recap trailer for the various characters. Like a standard recap anime. "Previously on Marvel Cinematic Universe..."
They did nothing for me, but I've watched every movie numerous times. These just reminded me what I saw before, without any of the actual attachment to what I was watching.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I just turned on Legends. It's just shorts. 2 episodes so far, to get people ready for the coming Disney+ shows.

Episode 1 is Scarlet Witch. 7 minutes, 27 seconds long.
Episode 2 is Vision. 6 minutes, 54 seconds long.

These are just a recap trailer for the various characters. Like a standard recap anime. "Previously on Marvel Cinematic Universe..."
They did nothing for me, but I've watched every movie numerous times. These just reminded me what I saw before, without any of the actual attachment to what I was watching.
Doesn't apply to you but it sure as hell applies to others.

That being said, this isn't a bad way for new fans to get antiquated without feeling the need to watch 15 movies. They can watch those in time, catch the shorts now to get an the general idea, and jump in at the beginning of phase without being completely lost . It also gives the creators an excuse not to have to overly rehash and have their own "previously in the Marvel Cinematic Universe" segment with the allotted time frame. Or a cover if they kind of forgot to do that when making the show and realized later "Oh yeah, new fans might start watching this shit!" and this is the best post production way out

I chose to believe the latter, they just kind of forgot.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She will be as jacked as Brie "I work out 4 hours a day" Larson.
No, she will just identify as someone who worked out enough over the last year to portray the God of Thunder accurately. That should be obvious you misogynistic racist.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how can an R rated character be part of the PG-13 MCU without at least some form of watering down?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
how can an R rated character be part of the PG-13 MCU without at least some form of watering down?
I just assume his own movies will be R rated and any stuff he crosses over into won't be so they'll have to keep it to smaller doses.

• 1Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
i could totally see explosions and car horns during most of his dialog. maybe dr. strange casts a spell so everything he says is a sesame street rhyme? Prof X makes him think he's a 6 year old girl?

• 1Like