Marvel Universe stuff

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to watching some of these...

promo pirates GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
I'm psyched for Wandavision. Vision is a huge character, we know he's coming back, hope they do it well.

And I don't get why more people aren't behind this. The better this does, the higher change she takes over as lead superhero in heels from CM. I thought her acting and charcter were great in MCU thus far.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm psyched for Wandavision. Vision is a huge character, we know he's coming back, hope they do it well.

And I don't get why more people aren't behind this. The better this does, the higher change she takes over as lead superhero in heels from CM. I thought her acting and charcter were great in MCU thus far.
Show looks awesome. And for sure I'd much rather the focus be on SW vs CM. The character is way more interesting and she's done good work so far.

Loki also looks awesome.

The one I'm a little mixed on still is the one with Stan and Macky. Sebastian Stan is awesome and I think he'll be great. Macky is pretty limited though. Anytime he's supposed to be serious on screen he's just kind of mediocre. He's fine when he's doing the Will Smith lite silly one liner thing, but it's a totally different thing when he's having a real conversation with another character. And this isn't just in the MCU, I had the same issue with him in Altered Carbon.

• 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
MCU needs a trip to Mojoworld with the X-men. Would be cool to see another example of luck as a superpower. Plus the general craziness of a plot regarding that place. They could even link to DP2 by referencing Shatterstar's death, lol.

• 4Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
you are the salty bitch, always have been.
Is that a dyed Wrath? Usually they're purple. I had a 5 banger poison one back in the day. Early 3x era at least. Fuloran's was the "go to" place, if I'm not mistaken. Or hell, maybe that was when I played 2x.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is that a dyed Wrath? Usually they're purple. I had a 5 banger poison one back in the day. Early 3x era at least. Fuloran's was the "go to" place, if I'm not mistaken. Or hell, maybe that was when I played 2x.
yeah, thats my 3 or 4 banged Wrath (cant remember) i was in Jedi Council and so everything was brown except my glowie boots, glowie belt and mantle. so i was a rebel and dyed the Wrath teal in honor of my previous guild which had teal baldrics. i had a few Wraths, one was OG purple. another was red and one was black. when you played 4 years hardcore you accumulate lots of wealth and power. even with the item wipe.
berncom.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I "was" hard core. Then in 3x, I was friends with this guy Ganus. I let him use my account, and he was playing around and somehow did Head of Death on someone inside of Leinster. My account was quickly banned. Oh well, that was right before the start of EverQuest, so I quickly moved on to greener pastures. And also learned never to share my login with other people.

My main was an all STR Elf Adven, LilHostile. I also had a 180SDM elf mage. Giant warrior too. I vaguely miss the game, but not enough to keep playing it. But I think it's free right now. Sierra doesn't run it anymore.
Oh yeah, there was a guy Yeahlight. He was level 1200+ before they made the level cap 1000. He was able to maintain his level, as long as he NEVER gained or lost experience. That guy went on to start EQ Classic.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I "was" hard core. Then in 3x, I was friends with this guy Ganus. I let him use my account, and he was playing around and somehow did Head of Death on someone inside of Leinster. My account was quickly banned. Oh well, that was right before the start of EverQuest, so I quickly moved on to greener pastures. And also learned never to share my login with other people.

My main was an all STR Elf Adven, LilHostile. I also had a 180SDM elf mage. Giant warrior too. I vaguely miss the game, but not enough to keep playing it. But I think it's free right now. Sierra doesn't run it anymore.
Oh yeah, there was a guy Yeahlight. He was level 1200+ before they made the level cap 1000. He was able to maintain his level, as long as he NEVER gained or lost experience. That guy went on to start EQ Classic.
i went adventurer the majority of the time. this was a lv 600ish ADV. i could have gone higher if i felt like farming kilrogs or banshees for months, but it can get boring, even amassing wealth on a grand scale can get boring. i needed a new game. i had been in The Realm since its beta, when you had 30 minute wait time just to log in. before that i was playing Sierra's imagination Land which looked similar.

fris

Vyemm Raider
it'll be hard not to compare to Wesley. i agree a great actor, not sure I can see him (yet) being violent

Sevens

Log Wizard
No, it's gonna be terrible.

As I just posted in FSR, Ali is already 46 and has never done action before. Snipes was like 35 and had action experience.
Wasnt RDJ Pushing 50 with no action movies to his credit? I dont really know his filmogrophy