ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Huh.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Charlie Cox apparently has filmed some stuff for Spider-man 3. Looks like they are bringing him back as Daredevil.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Charlie Cox apparently has filmed some stuff for Spider-man 3. Looks like they are bringing him back as Daredevil.
If that's true, fucking awesome. Can't wait to see what Marvel does with his costume. He did a phenomenal job as Matt Murdock. Would love to see them bring back Vincent D'Onofrio, but alas, incredibly unlikely.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
yeah

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i believe it. there seems to have been a shift at Disney, supposedly they are "listening to fans" now because their woke shit isnt so popular. we will see. i'm sure its going to be woke even if Cap and Tony come back. i dont care if they bring Hulk back, they shitted him up pretty good.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Bring back Netflix Dare Devil: Yes please
Jessica Jones: Eh either way
Luke Cage: Eh either way
Iron Fist: Fuck no
Punisher: Oh hell yeah

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not to be a killjoy, but if they fail to bring back the DD writers with Cox it will probably all be for naught. He was great but so were the writers. If you doubt me see: Iron Fist.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Not to be a killjoy, but if they fail to bring back the DD writers with Cox it will probably all be for naught. He was great but so were the writers. If you doubt me see: Iron Fist.
While the writers for Dare Devil were indeed awesome, Im sure Marvel has a few good writers who can do the character justice. What I am concerned about (mostly with the Punisher) is that they will tone it down to a PG13 rating.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The first was great because of David Tennant and no other reason. He hefted that shitty show up on his back and sprinted for a gold medal with it.

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
JJ got weighed down after the first season by too much Australian cunt, not enough Jessica, and shitty, nonspecific villains. Tennant definitely killed it season 1.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No one is. I had no idea how that movie got the green light. Old scrawny woman playing Thor? Please.
It would actually be amazing if they did the Thor transformation and female Thor was like Gwendoline Christie or something.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It would actually be amazing if they did the Thor transformation and female Thor was like Gwendoline Christie or something.
eww. i would hope not. they used that chick in too many "tall girl" roles. somebody fucking new please. i bet you could find some big tall Norwegian actor chicks to fill the role.

or you know. the super tall hottie on Agents of Shield who never seems to get her big break.
tall_adrianne_palicki_by_tallgirlfan_dahlxf3-fullview.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users