Marvel Universe stuff

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Show us, Monica~
It took a while for the last one to come in. I ended up having to EBay the newest Spider-Man because that shit sold out before it even came to theaters in Hawaii. Oh well, I'll know for Dr. Strange.

Now I have regular Blu-Ray & 4K for EVERY movie, and 3D Blu-Ray for every one it's available for. (Not available for Iron-Man, Hulk, Iron-Man 2, Spider-Man Far From Home. Also not the 2 Deadpool's, but they aren't technically MCU. I'm just including them in my collection because Ryan Reynolds is continuing Deadpool under the MCU banner.

Anyway, here's the whole list, for any of you that may care.
From the top, left to right.
1.) Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel's The Avengers, Iron Man 3
2.) Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange
3.) Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man: and the Wasp, Captain Marvel
4.) Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Black Widow, Shang-Chi: And The Legend of the Ten Rings, Eternals, Spider-Man: No Way Home
5.) Deadpool, Deadpool 2, The Story of Marvel Studios (book)

MCU 1.jpg

MCU 2.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1I Came
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They name dropped Captain Britain in one of the Marvel movies. I really hope he does show up soon.. It also leads to Psylocke.

1454806-6765_captain_britain_and_psylocke.jpg

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I'll happily trade off not having a "hollywood" smile for having lower body fat, more muscle mass, better looks and better hair than anyone reading this. And better bolt-ons than anyone else.

I actually have a crooked tooth because I tried to fly from the stairs when I was a kid, landed on a tooth that died and went grey. So the adult tooth grew behind it crooked. Cunt of a mother didn't pony up for braces. But it's fine because I have lower body fat, more muscle mass, better looks and better hair than most men my age

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'll happily trade off not having a "hollywood" smile for having lower body fat, more muscle mass, better looks and better hair than anyone reading this. And better bolt-ons than anyone else.

I actually have a crooked tooth because I tried to fly from the stairs when I was a kid, landed on a tooth that died and went grey. So the adult tooth grew behind it crooked. Cunt of a mother didn't pony up for braces. But it's fine because I have lower body fat, more muscle mass, better looks and better hair than most men my age
2f8df3c724ac00259a01631082a8713a_featured.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just re-watched this for the first time since seeing it opening night. God damn was that great (again)! And even better, I'm seeing Doctor Strange on Thursday afternoon. This shit rules.

And Disney is still a disgrace, but I still love Marvel movies, and will continue to shell out my money to see them.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Brad2770

Just re-watched this for the first time since seeing it opening night. God damn was that great (again)! And even better, I'm seeing Doctor Strange on Thursday afternoon. This shit rules.

And Disney is still a disgrace, but I still love Marvel movies, and will continue to shell out my money to see them.

“I hate kid fucking, but I don’t mind as long as I don’t see it.”

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Maybe you could stop watching kid-fucker garbage long enough to catch up on Kaguya-sama and get your threadban reversed?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Is there anything “known” about why they nuked Groot so bad after GOTG1? Rewatching it tonight … he’s such a great character. From strength when he holds the dude by his nose, giving the kid the flower, the fireflies, and We Are Groot, it’s insane how great he was.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He was dropped down to baby Groot. He's super small and doesn't have much strength (yet). Except at the end when he becomes emo teen Groot. I don't think there's anything left to say. He became an ability to sell toys for kids, much like the entirety of Ewoks.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is there anything “known” about why they nuked Groot so bad after GOTG1? Rewatching it tonight … he’s such a great character. From strength when he holds the dude by his nose, giving the kid the flower, the fireflies, and We Are Groot, it’s insane how great he was.
I would guess that they didn't know how well received he would be and killed him off with a chance of revival to hedge their bets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yep
Marvel Studios promoted Victoria Alonso as the new President of Physical, Post Production, VFX and Animation this week, a woman who studio Kevin Feige described as “an incredible partner and part of our team since the very first Iron Man.”

“She is one of the most dynamic, candid and accessible executives in the industry and we’re thrilled that she’ll continue to be by our side in this elevated role as we lead Marvel Studios into the future,” said Feige.

If Alonso’s past statements provide any indication, she will certainly aid in Marvel’s Phase IV plan, which has aimed to be more inclusive and diverse in its programming.

Last November she apologized to transgender actor Rain Valdez, saying “I perhaps have not 100 percent done right by you.” Alonso then told the audience at the Outfest Legacy Awards that “as long as I am at Marvel Studios” she will lobby for more transgender characters in Marvel superhero films.

Disney owns Marvel Studios.

Speaking to Nuke the Fridge in 2019, Alonso described the X-Men name as being dated due to its exclusion of female superheroes.

“I don’t know where the future is going. It’s funny that people call it the X-Men, there’s a lot of female superheroes in that X-Men group, so I think it’s outdated,” she said, as reported by Bounding Into Comics.

“I don’t know where it’s going to go. We’ll see. They just now have joined. They have a movie [Dark Phoenix] coming out soon, which under that banner is their last film. So, we’ll see what time will tell,” she added.
GettyImages-859990416.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users