Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Started watching Avengers Infinity War in the background while working on something and ended up stopping what I was doing to watch it again. How the fuck did the studio who put together the Infinity Saga turn to churning out such utter garbage in such a short period of time? I mean it's not liked it started slipping into the pit of shit tier movies. Disney jumped into that pit head first.
There were red flags leading up to it. First there was black panther and the anti white overtones. Then captain Marvel with its anti white male overtones, Ant man 2 which was female centric, it put Ant man tag teamed with the Wasp against a female villain while trying to save Pym's wife. Then of course the cherry on top was Endgame with that female Avengers group photo op. The signs were all there, we were just being frogs in warm water and not realizing we were being slowly boiled. Feige had given interviews years prior that he was going to replace the Avengers with an all female and black cast. Brie Larson was to be the new face of the MCU. Feige was no longer being told no anymore so he could do whatever he wanted. And it looks like that's exactly what he did.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Started watching Avengers Infinity War in the background while working on something and ended up stopping what I was doing to watch it again. How the fuck did the studio who put together the Infinity Saga turn to churning out such utter garbage in such a short period of time? I mean it's not liked it started slipping into the pit of shit tier movies. Disney jumped into that pit head first.

everything that was already in production before the 2016 election season was good. everything that came after was not. that's your answer.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users