Marvel Universe stuff

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Never understood the hollywood obsession with malnourished addict looking chicks. Uma Thurman, Carmen Diaz, Gwyneth Paltro.

But who was tits and ass?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nope, not Chuk.

View attachment 540165

(and yes I know Julie Newmar played her first)
Eartha was miscast as Catwoman, but only visually. She knew it was going to be a hard sell, so she started talking like a kitty cat and made it work. And Uma is a fine looking woman, she's just really tall and it messes with her proportions.

The Avengers movie did suck. I saw it for Uma so it was worth it.

• 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

I don't know if this is BS, but figured it was appropriate to post here. I don't care for the guy but maybe it's good maybe it's bad, I don't know.

The real question is, do I care?

And the answer is, no. Reversing course now doesn't matter to me anymore as the damage to their brand is done.

They can fuck off forever.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

And the answer is, no. Reversing course now doesn't matter to me anymore as the damage to their brand is done.

Think I'm in the same boat as you. I could give two shits, I just know the marvel shit is popular here. Think the last one I saw was infinity and endgame, which were decent, fun films, but haven't watched anything since then. Just have no desire to.

I'll stick to enjoying my Shudder indie horror and A24 films.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Yeah I saw some rumblings that Marvel was clearing out their "activist" people. Lucasfilm still doubling down.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Have you guys heard about this artsy movie called Batman?

• 1Worf

Juvarisx

Florida
Have you guys heard about this artsy movie called Batman?

Yea it peaked in Batman and Robin in the suit up scene

1723071670663.png

Sevens

Log Wizard
Eartha was miscast as Catwoman, but only visually. She knew it was going to be a hard sell, so she started talking like a kitty cat and made it work. And Uma is a fine looking woman, she's just really tall and it messes with her proportions.

The Avengers movie did suck. I saw it for Uma so it was worth it.
Maybe so, but was perfect for Yzma

Untitled.jpg

• 1Like