Marvel Universe stuff

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm sure it'll be a joke within the movie, like "we're not really a team!" Or "I hate that name, we're calling ourselves something different as soon as I can figure out something better!"

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I believe it's been officially declared they won't be that team name by the end of the movie.

It's the Spider-Man: Far From Home effect. The comics audience already knew Mysterio wasn't a good guy, and that The Thunderbolts weren't heroes originally, so there has to be a second level twist for that chunk of the audience , namely Skrulls for No Way Home... and whatever Thunderbolts* deal is. Dark Avengers? Actively working for Doom? Mind controlled working for Doom? I guess we'll see.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Wasn't Ghost supposed to be in this, bad guy from Ant Man 2? Not sure the actress was returning though.
Ghost then

ghost.jpg

Ghost now

now.jpg

Much prefer the old outfit

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah the hood just aesthetically sells that it's a stealth outfit even if the hood is just for show and doesn't enhance the stealth.

I can't actually remember the movie that much, she could both turn invisible and phase through objects?
Yeah

spronk

FPS noob
at the end of thunderbolts* it'll be revealed Lady Valentina is actually President Selena Meyers and she leads a new team, Team Fuck Jonah Ryan With a Croissant Dildo

doom already putting in good work

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Eternals was one of the worst Marvel movies/shows made. Glad there will not be a sequel.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Eternals, Captain Marvel, Black Panther. Top 3 worst MCU?

Its hard to be certain about these rankings though since I could only sit through half of CM and almost none of BP.

Juvarisx

Florida

Its hard to be certain about these rankings though since I could only sit through half of CM and almost none of BP.

Quantummania was worse then any of em. Oh look Antman just killed Kang the Conqueror for some reason. Look everyone is Bill Murray! Weird alien setting cause its really small! It lost everyhitng that made the Antman movies fun. Eternals actually had cinematography and some fun scenes it was just disjointed and boring. Captain Marvel had Sam Jackson trying to act younger which was fun and Jude Law who is always a joy to watch even if the movie is whatever. (I really dont even remember what happens in it). Black Panther was put together fine, had some cgi woof's and the story was eh, but Chadwick Boseman was a good pick. And it made a lot of people a lot of money, so it had a purpose.

Quantummania? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

There were a few things to like about the Black Panther movie. It was the way it was marketed and embraced that was the issue.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
There were a few things to like about the Black Panther movie. It was the way it was marketed and embraced that was the issue.
The only redeeming quality to black panther was the 60% drop in crime during its showings.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
The only redeeming quality to black panther was the 60% drop in crime during its showings.
It did highlight a relatively peaceful homogenous society protected by a really good wall. Then as they got involved in the world their problems increased.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Black Panther 2 was based as fuck. Its all about how a society suffers on the brink of collapse after letting outsiders dictate your own borders, and having to fight off mass invasion from south america.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Shitty Black Widow 2.0 that no one knows because few saw the Black Widow covid movie prequel.

Shitty 3rd string captain america rip off from a show most people never saw

Shitty villian from Black Widow movie no one saw

Shitty Russian Captain America clone from shitty black widow movie no one saw

Shitty B tier villian from Ant Man 2 turned good

Someone actually looked at this roster and said "this could be a blockbuster movie"

the only star, and known character anyone cares about, Bucky, who has been constantly sidelined for close to a decade now in favor of DEI shit, is barely in the trailer and early reports are hes basically a cameo for 15 minutes of the whole movie.

Marvel is utter shit

Winter Solider was the best Marvel movie. Period. Great new character shows up. Hes the focal point of Civil War, the biggest mashup that sets forth the path for MCU forces leading into Infity War and Endgame. Bucky was on the top tier of important characters just beneath the main Avengers. Then he fucked off to Wakanda, wasnt seen, barely was in Infinity war, died, came back with barely any lines in Endgame to help say goodbye to Captain America, and was basically set to be the new core of the avengers with Falcon, Marvel, Wanda, Panther, Strange and Spidey.

then Wanda went evil for god knows why, Marvel was shit to start but went worse to push in TV black lady and TV muslim girl, bucky was pushed behind Blacktain America, Panther died, Strange went to shit, and Spidey is out of the MCU

They went all in on DEI with Eternals, Ching Chong Shang Chi, new black widow, Ant Mans Daughter, Marvels trash. All flopped and are dead IPs, and now the tentpole Marvel film is a bunch of black widow spin offs. They ended GOTG their only money maker left, and ruined Thor.

God marvel sucks

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The more I think about these rankings the less sure I am about my list. How to compare a sequel to a movie so shitty I never saw the sequel, versus a movie just bad enough I suffered through all of it? Its like my brain wants to give a pass to the ones that didnt inflict as much suffering.

Quantummania was worse then any of em. Oh look Antman just killed Kang the Conqueror for some reason. Look everyone is Bill Murray! Weird alien setting cause its really small! It lost everyhitng that made the Antman movies fun. Eternals actually had cinematography and some fun scenes it was just disjointed and boring.

You make fair points about Quantumania. Its on the "don't bother rewatching" list, for sure. Still, totally subjectively, I didnt hate it as much. I dunno, Paul Rudd is just likable in that role. Out of the 3 I named only BP gets any points for a likable main character, and its a pretty distant second.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shitty Black Widow 2.0 that no one knows because few saw the Black Widow covid movie prequel.

Shitty 3rd string captain america rip off from a show most people never saw
Not that I don't agree with the general tone of your post but lots of people watched Falcon and the Winter Soldier because it was the first true indicator of just how bad the Feigeverse was going to be. Also Yelena is perhaps not as good eye-candy as original Widow but she's a lot funnier and she was in Hawkeye which plenty of people watched because it was surprisingly good amidst the flood of garbage that Feige was shitting out at the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My ranking for worst is.
Antman 3. I watched 20 minutes of it til it explained that Hanks wife is a coal burning whore and antman daughter turned into a member of antifa.

Chingchong she. Dunno the correct name. But that movie put me to sleep. Twice. It ended. That's all that mattered.

Eternals. I never even put it on.

Widow, it's got scarjo in it. I saw the whole thing. That's it.