Marvel Universe stuff

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Daredevil is the only Marvel thing besides F4 that I can be any kind of excited for.
Yeah, while I'm vaguely hopeful the next Spider-Man and Dr Strange movies _could_ be fine, that Daredevil (an adjunct Netflix spin-off) is the only* Marvel property I have any continued love for is a pretty succinct and damning summary of Marvel's last half-decade.

*Okay, fine, I hope Thunderbolts* doesn't shit on Yelena too much.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Looks better than Suicide Squad though that's not a high bar. Is the masked person supposed to be Taskmaster? Heard he (she I guess) was supposed to be in this but the suit is completely different and they never show any fighting with him/her so hard to tell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looks better than Suicide Squad though that's not a high bar. Is the masked person supposed to be Taskmaster? Heard he (she I guess) was supposed to be in this but the suit is completely different and they never show any fighting with him/her so hard to tell.
Wasn't Ghost supposed to be in this, bad guy from Ant Man 2? Not sure the actress was returning though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
We see Ghost in that trailer, going through people and stuff. At some point a knife goes through her and then she grabs it when it's behind her to throw it at US Agent. It's the same actress from Ant-Man 2.

So the line-up would be Yelena, Red Guardian, Winter Soldier, US Agent, Ghost and Taskmaster. Isn't the team supposed to be headed by .. Thunderbolt Ross, so basically Red Hulk?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
We see Ghost in that trailer, going through people and stuff. At some point a knife goes through her and then she grabs it when it's behind her to throw it at US Agent. It's the same actress from Ant-Man 2.

So the line-up would be Yelena, Red Guardian, Winter Soldier, US Agent, Ghost and Taskmaster. Isn't the team supposed to be headed by .. Thunderbolt Ross, so basically Red Hulk?

Bob in the trailer is Sentry, he is likely left out of the group photo for CGI reasons or edited out not to spoil anything. This comes out after Brave New World, so they will not be putting spoilers in there like Thunderbolt Ross till after that movie releases at any rate.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
At around 1:35 in that trailer you see Taskmaster with the bow. New costume, but better than the first iteration imo.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Bob in the trailer is Sentinel, he is likely left out of the group photo for CGI reasons or edited out not to spoil anything. This comes out after Brave New World, so they will not be putting spoilers in there like Thunderbolt Ross till after that movie releases at any rate.
I am really wondering how powerful they are gonna make Sentry. Dude is pretty op with his main weakness being he is a whackadoodle.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
I am really wondering how powerful they are gonna make Sentry. Dude is pretty op with his main weakness being he is a whackadoodle.

Oops, Sentry. Well hopefully not too OP cause if hes fun, well acted and a good fit they will exile him like they do Hulk and Captain Marvel when they need their bad guys to seem strong.

• 1Like

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
IIRC in the MCU The Thunderbolts are not linked to Red Hulk as a team member. Just the team name under President "Thunderbolt" Ross's control, so he calls them his "Thunderbolts".

As far as Sentry's power level in the MCU... I read beyond Thor with Stormbreaker and Mjlnor by the end of the movie, so more powerful than any Avenger. Since his power level in the Comics is close to Cosmic Entities like the Celestials etc.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Taskmaster, she seems to be gone when sentry shows up.
1723581884937.png

Ghost, takes off the mask mid fight.
1723581918805.png

Bob, Sentry.
1723582048427.png

Sentry Buckle?
1723582201106.png

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
IIRC in the MCU The Thunderbolts are not linked to Red Hulk as a team member. Just the team name under President "Thunderbolt" Ross's control, so he calls them his "Thunderbolts".

As far as Sentry's power level in the MCU... I read beyond Thor with Stormbreaker and Mjlnor by the end of the movie, so more powerful than any Avenger. Since his power level in the Comics is close to Cosmic Entities like the Celestials etc.
In the comics Ross puts together the Thunderbolts before he changes into Red Hulk. In the second Thunderbolts series he leads the team as Red Hulk.

• 1Solidarity