Marvel Universe stuff

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
I'm not up on the lore but I think he's patient zero of the current woke gender/sexuality/race swapping trend.

He actually worked and is popular because black kids love Spiderman for some reason, the problem is that the respective gender/sexuality/races of all the other swaps didn't already love the characters they got.

Based on what kids actually like, I think you could do a Black Goku and a female Demon Slayer - that's about it.

Nah. Plenty of race swaps before him. Hell, SLJ's Nick Fury in the MCU precedes this guy's first publication by 3-4 years easily.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Let's race swap Captain America!
Everyone hates it
Let's race swap Spider-man
Everyone loves it!

Sorry, Peter Parker is Spider-Man
Steve Rogers in Captain America
Tony Stark is Iron Man

Tell the stories with the original characters and fuck off with all your replacements / Race and gender swapped bullshit

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Everyone hates it
Everyone loves it!

Tony Stark is Iron Man

Tell the stories with the original characters and fuck off with all your replacements / Race and gender swapped bullshit
There was like a 3 or 4 issue arc in the 90s where The Punisher was black - but it was Frank getting plastic surgery to go incognito. I can't remember how they made him white again - there was a story back then that involved Mephisto (I think) fixing Frank's face but I am pretty sure that was when Jigsaw had fucked him up

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Everyone hates it
Everyone loves it!

Tony Stark is Iron Man

The worst fucking swap is trying to make that female jogger the new Iron man, Ironheart or whatever

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

I never watched it but I've seen photos and clips of that Black Panther movie and holy hell the CGI is terrible along with everything in this clip

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
There was like a 3 or 4 issue arc in the 90s where The Punisher was black - but it was Frank getting plastic surgery to go incognito. I can't remember how they made him white again - there was a story back then that involved Mephisto (I think) fixing Frank's face but I am pretty sure that was when Jigsaw had fucked him up
Robert Downey Jr as Frank Castle

Tropic-Thunder.png

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
I never watched it but I've seen photos and clips of that Black Panther movie and holy hell the CGI is terrible along with everything in this clip

Wakanda have a futurisitc boat to carry melee troops, who are fighting off Navi from Avatar. Then an anime mech piloted by a jogger is fighting a flying aztec who is blowing up space ships. What the fuck!?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Wakanda have a futurisitc boat to carry melee troops, who are fighting off Navi from Avatar. Then an anime mech piloted by a jogger is fighting a flying aztec who is blowing up space ships. What the fuck!?
I've never seen anything from that film before until he linked that clip, but I think you summed it up pretty well. Hopefully I will never see any more.

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

ironheart show has to be terrible. main filming was done in 2022 and supposedly was ready for release in 23, but then some more filming. the chick said filming was done after that, but then they did even more filming this year.. now scheduled for 9-25 release.

1727306837001.png

in the comics ironheart is still a teen. she is going to be in her 30's if young avengers ever gets made lol.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
ironheart show has to be terrible. main filming was done in 2022 and supposedly was ready for release in 23, but then some more filming. the chick said filming was done after that, but then they did even more filming this year.. now scheduled for 9-25 release.

View attachment 548256
in the comics ironheart is still a teen. she is going to be in her 30's if young avengers ever gets made lol.
This will be the first Marvel show I am skippa skippa. Acolyte was my first Star Wars one.

Homsar

View attachment 548256
Dude it was one of the best rated mcu movies.

Screenshot_20240925-164732.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider

View attachment 548256

Speaking of development hell, on the movie side, there's a bunch of rumors they've killed (sorry, indefinitely delayed) Blade and Armor Wars, and given Spider-Man 4 to Destin Daniel Cretton, which means if Shang-Chi 2 ever happens, it won't be any time soon.

Goatface

Dude it was one of the best rated mcu movies.

with rt changing stuff yet again been looking at imdb more as their bs weighting isn't as bad.
1727310103382.png

anyway, they have mcu list

1727310584876.png

on rt, the whole mcu (film and tv)
BP 1 is #2 with critics and #33 with audiences
BP 2 is #32 with critics and #4 with audiences

Homsar

with rt changing stuff yet again been looking at imdb more as their bs weighting isn't as bad.
View attachment 548265

anyway, they have mcu list

View attachment 548266

on rt, the whole mcu (film and tv)
BP 1 is #2 with critics and #33 with audiences
BP 2 is #32 with critics and #4 with audiences
No fucking way that audience score was legit, I still can't believe all the retards that were pushing for oscars