Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
WOW.

OK so yea that one was damn good. No wonder the title was Turn, Turn, Turn.

Garrett as The Clairvoyant did not see that coming. Ward being a Hydra plant did not see that either till all the spoilers popped up this week. Now the title of the show makes sense as Coulson is now in charge of what is left of SHIELD it seems. If the do not do a double take on turning Ward back to SHIELD I think Triplett may replace him next season. Garrett is only next week's episode so I am guessing he dies or is imprisoned for real then. However Ward is listed for all the remaining episodes so I suppose he will redeem himself somehow next week.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He didn't say "Hail, Hydra!" after executing all those people and the last shot was kinda odd....can't tell if he was just regretting what he did, or if he was programmed somehow.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
True and he had such a distant look on his face while Garrett was telling the story he told Coulson last episode as the plane was flying to the Fridge. And he ducked out of Twitter tonight by saying he was filming the season finale. However Chloe, Clark, and Elizabeth tweeted during the show tonight. Ming tweeted a few times., and Iain never tweets.

Caliane

Hand getting capped is disappointing. Great character in the comics, only to basically get killed anticlimactically by a different writer to get her out of the way as well

faille

Molten Core Raider
Wonder if Ward might be going deep undercover to try and rout out the remains of Hydra. Probably not since it's a pretty extreme way to do it.
More than likely he's just feeling regret because he's feelings for Skye weren't fakes. Though obviously completely faked if you remember them on the red carpet not so long ago!

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Just watched it again. Before Ward goes with Hand to deliver Garrett to the Fridge, he does a serious head nod to Coulson, who looks back confused. Makes me think he wants to get into Garrett's head and ferret out more info about Hydra. If that is the case Hand may not be dead. Granted it "looked" like he put 3 rounds in her, but who is to say those were not some other form of ICER rounds. We will find out for sure next week on her being dead, the rest well Ward is in all the remaining episodes and next week is Garrett's last.

Column_sl

shitlord
Hail Hydra

No one stays dead in the Marvel U, so don't count out Hand just yet

I'm changing my Avatar this week to show my allegiance.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Didn't Hand give him the gun he uses? Might be possible she lives because she suspected something. I mean, Ward was pretty insistent on going. Almost too insistent, really. Hand would have said, "I understand that you want to lock him up, being your SO and all, but you need to stay with your team, we have a lot of work to do." It's possible she was duped, but also very likely she suspected. You're in the middle of a major power struggle; you don't just let someone come along for the ride to grant an emotional request like that.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Yea my current guess is the gun had non lethal rounds and is part of another test/plan, we will find out about next week. Or I am completely wrong and Ward just added three more murders to his list.

Column_sl

shitlord
I think it's a setup. As much as I would like to see Ward against Shield. I have a feeling Ward is part of Hands plan to get some one deep inside Hydra.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
The fact that Maye tried to kill Fitz still bugs me, there was no reason for that, and every time he ttried to ask about it Colsen just shut him down.. then it was just dismissed and never brought up again.... wtf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the teaser for next week killed it for me. "find out next week who's side ward is really on"
motherfucker!
anyway, fuck the spoiler shit. shit is out everywhere. good episode. actually best yet. this show has a chance to be awesome. i am hopeful. if they hadnt pulled that bullshit with the trailer i would be unsure if Ward was setting Garrett up. yeah he is. Hand and those 2 red shirts are just fine. blanks and squibs.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
We were only spoilering it till after the west coast had seen it. Save the headache of the west coasters grinding my gears like they did a month or so ago.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ward shot 2 agents in the head, not squib-able. then we see a bloody hand(pretty sure it's a bad pun)

her death in 616 was just as bad (getting her astral plane heart ripped out of her?)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
That was a pretty fun hour of TV.

Wonder how much they'll recover/fix before Cap 3.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The fact that Maye tried to kill Fitz still bugs me, there was no reason for that, and every time he ttried to ask about it Colsen just shut him down.. then it was just dismissed and never brought up again.... wtf
She tried to use ICER rounds vs. Fitz, not real bullets.

Edit: Btw, little "blink and you miss it" scene in the episode, but did anyone else notice that Fitz invented that cutting laser/torch that Nick Fury used to escape from his car after the Winter Soldier blew it up? They talk about using the samething to escape from the plane.

Caliane

Didn't Hand give him the gun he uses? Might be possible she lives because she suspected something. I mean, Ward was pretty insistent on going. Almost too insistent, really. Hand would have said, "I understand that you want to lock him up, being your SO and all, but you need to stay with your team, we have a lot of work to do." It's possible she was duped, but also very likely she suspected. You're in the middle of a major power struggle; you don't just let someone come along for the ride to grant an emotional request like that.
possible. But, very much relies on the tv trope of this high trained operative, Garret, not being able to tell a gunshot from a non lethal round at 3ft away. If they go with that... kindof dumb.
And we see the headshots as noted.

Likely, she dead, and Ward is brainwashed. Another thing to point out, Garret may not be "the" clairvoyant still. There might be more then one. again, it IS Hydra.