Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
So that picture of the train I posted looks to actually be GR. Just would've been strange as Hellfire was used for like a total of 10-15minutes out of the whole season (and was basically fodder during the fight scenes) but yet gets a big marketing push. Did not make much sense

Column_sl

shitlord
Well, Hellfire does have a fiery chain. He got it from the original Ghost Rider.

These are not new things for the TV series, it's source is the comics.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's going to be the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider. Which means they'll get some advertising dollars from Dodge.

edit: They had his car at Comic Con.

ghostrideraos4.png

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So I missed the news that some of the Inhuman royal family may appear on the show as well now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Season 4
jason-omara-comic-con-640x0.jpg

New Director
da fuq?

“Bringing Jason into the mix as the new director of SHIELD forces everyone, particularly Coulson, to reevaluate their role in the agency,” said executive producer and Marvel’s head of television, Jeph Loeb. “Jason has both the physical presence and acting dynamics that will connect with and challenge even the most loyal agent.”

O’Mara’s character has not yet been revealed yet, but Marvel did share that the new director can be traced back to the publisher’s 1940s comic books. The actor himself, on the other hand, is new to the MCU, in spite of being well-versed in the superhero genre. Ironically, his resume is very DC Universe-heavy; the actor has voiced Bruce Wayne (aka Batman) in numerous direct-to-video animated Justice League

Anyway
GDBZLan.gif

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm assuming network meddling screwed up Robbie's look because now its some hybrid between Johnny and Robbie, literally had one job in nailing Robbie's motorhead look and they fucked it up. Maybe it'll come in later but as of right now it does a disservice to both characters and screams network retardation.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm assuming network meddling screwed up Robbie's look because now its some hybrid between Johnny and Robbie, literally had one job in nailing Robbie's motorhead look and they fucked it up. Maybe it'll come in later but as of right now it does a disservice to both characters and screams network retardation.
I'm guessing that they're using the classic look to avoid confusion. But what they don't realize is that 95% of the audience lives on their phones and can look it up in a matter of seconds. So now people will look up Robbie Reyas and ask why he doesn't look like the comic. I'd have to think the mask would be cheaper for CGI as well. /boggle

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's funny that this is the Superhero show on network TV I am looking forward to the most. Also apparently possible Mephisto in either AoS or Doctor Strange apparently.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah. They definitely used their later time slot. Solid opener and it looks like this is the supernatural season of AoS.