Marvel's Jessica Jones

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
... or else you have to take the story into Superman Tyrant -- where he enforces world peace because a) he can and 2) he's just plain sick of the shit.
I'd watch the shit out of that. Go all Golden Path on them.

Ontopic : Finished the series, I pretty much agree with the others. Also, making Kilgrave's ability a virus is pretty dumb, how would that limit his power by range ? He oozes enough to cover 100 feet as he walks around ? Response time being instantaneous doesn't really work either. Making it sound based since he uses speech (doh) sounds a lot more reasonable imo. Should mention I haven't touched any marvel comic books ever.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The other thing that bothered me is Killgrave didnt have a horrific death for the annoying ass sister that never stopped screaming at everyone

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Are we just done with spoilers?

Killgrave was always pretty careful with his moves, but at the end he just walks up to Jessica when he EASILY could have ordered her to kill someone (like Trish) to test out his powers on her. Silly ending is silly, but I guess it couldn't end any other way?

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Are we just done with spoilers?

Killgrave was always pretty careful with his moves, but at the end he just walks up to Jessica when he EASILY could have ordered her to kill someone (like Trish) to test out his powers on her. Silly ending is silly, but I guess it couldn't end any other way?
It wasn't mind control though, at that point he just thought she would go along with him because otherwise he would fuck Trish up?

Caliane

Ontopic : Finished the series, I pretty much agree with the others. Also, making Kilgrave's ability a virus is pretty dumb, how would that limit his power by range ? He oozes enough to cover 100 feet as he walks around ? Response time being instantaneous doesn't really work either. Making it sound based since he uses speech (doh) sounds a lot more reasonable imo. Should mention I haven't touched any marvel comic books ever.
Comic version is similar. He exudes psychoactive chemicals/pheromones.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Super abilities never really make sense.

HUH_sl

shitlord
It wasn't mind control though, at that point he just thought she would go along with him because otherwise he would fuck Trish up?
The last few episodes was him just trying to get stronger so he could control her. He definitely thought his powers were working. Why he didn't actually test them beyond making Trish kiss him and telling Jessica he was going to take her away was just bad writing. He turned into a complete idiot, if youre willing to reach a little for an explanation you could say that he let his obsession for Jessica cloud his judgement but it still is a shitty way to end the story.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I look at the whole 13 episode series just as a background story leading into Defenders next year.

I am still a little ticked off that they are calling them Defenders and not Heroes for Hire.

The Defenders (first series) dealt with cosmic power level entities and started with Dr. Strange, Hulk, Namor and later on Silver Surfer.

I get that they cannot use Silver Surfer or Namor right now due to the copyright stuff. But Heroes for Hire formed in Power Man (Luke Cage) and Iron Fist. I just guess Defenders is a catchier name for them to use.

I totally, and I mean 100% missed who Trisha would become.

Patricia Walker = Hellcat

Citz

Silver Squire
After watching episode 10, my interest in the show went down quite a bit. It was great until that point, a bit of incongruity but manageable. During ep 10, for some reasons, every characters decided to go full retard mode doing dumb shit.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
We just got done. Other than the pacing, random fluctuating power levels (one minute, a bus hits her and she gets back up, the next, she gets KO'd by a 2x4), I liked the show.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I look at the whole 13 episode series just as a background story leading into Defenders next year.

I am still a little ticked off that they are calling them Defenders and not Heroes for Hire.

The Defenders (first series) dealt with cosmic power level entities and started with Dr. Strange, Hulk, Namor and later on Silver Surfer.

I get that they cannot use Silver Surfer or Namor right now due to the copyright stuff. But Heroes for Hire formed in Power Man (Luke Cage) and Iron Fist. I just guess Defenders is a catchier name for them to use.

I totally, and I mean 100% missed who Trisha would become.

Patricia Walker = Hellcat
Heroes for Hire would have been a more interesting premise.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just finished it.

I really really liked Purple Man. That actor killed it. I see where they were going with Jessica basically making him go crazy. As he displayed way way more intelligence and caution earlier in the series but then goes off the deep end later. But at the same time I thought it would have been really awesome if he was way more subtle with his abilities. But I am a bit biased here because I always loved the character from the Foundation series with similar powers. He was able to take over an empire with them and he wasn't even suave.

Really wish he didn't get killed off. But then again its Marvel so he might not have been! I am happy they had a proper villain in this Marvel series. Even though he had some problems, wasn't nearly as bad as Kingpin. First half is A++ television. Then it gets stupid(er).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
saw all the hoopla abut this show so i bingewatched 10 episodes yesterday and finished the last 3 today. what others have said about the power fluctuations and some really terrible filler. overall was alright, jessica is one skanky bitch, she didnt even wash after luke cage gave her poz loads. oh and i am not familiar with Netflix, but are all their shows cockteasers with the nudity? we get gore galore, but not even one titty from any of the lead chicks or any of the extras? not even an ass shot? come on, give me something. 6/10

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
saw all the hoopla abut this show so i bingewatched 10 episodes yesterday and finished the last 3 today. what others have said about the power fluctuations and some really terrible filler. overall was alright, jessica is one skanky bitch, she didnt even wash after luke cage gave her poz loads. oh and i am not familiar with Netflix, but are all their shows cockteasers with the nudity? we get gore galore, but not even one titty from any of the lead chicks or any of the extras? not even an ass shot? come on, give me something. 6/10
Amen

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And yet it's the highest rated superhero show yet (and deservedly so). It was good writing and acting. The action and power levels were off, but other than that, this is definitely the best superhero show ever.