Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Everyone's face looks like they are just finishing up unflinching a huge turd after a long battle with constipation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I remember getting The Dig and Loom as a bundle at Costco back in the 90s. Costco used to be amazing for that stuff. I remember getting the cd versions of Sam and Max, Day of the Tentacle and Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis as well as a bunch of Kings, Space and Hero Quests games 2x cdrom and a 486dx66. Good times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I even have my original The Dig box. If I didn't like it so much I'd wonder how much it'd go for on eBay.

• 1Like

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider

It's a decent read but at the end of the day it's a bunch of industry guys making excuses for other guys in the industry. Pretty much any reason or excuse why things ended up the way did with Andromeda can be countered by the fact that there are many examples of other studios who managed these same tasks without these issues.

We all know this shit is extremely difficult, but it's not a problem only BioWare has to deal with and even they handled this stuff much better in past games, to the point where 10 year old characters are more believable than the shit they released last week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
man21.jpg

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Plus, not only that... I know I've said this before, I'll say it again. Get your fucking DAI out of my ME. The shitty shitty dialogue. I've just stopped caring.

It's like this. Go down to a planet, do some busy work. Hit three or more remnant sites. Go visit the biggest bad guy you ever imagined! And then go to the next planet, and.... Rinse and repeat.

It just gets old. It's like SW:TOR. I've played the past expansions... It's exactly the same rinse and repeat formula. I dunno if a writer out there just sucks at giving stage direction, or what. But good god. This is where I think that moral choices (and consequences) have to come into play.

As soon as I heard that nobody on your squad could die, I should've said, "Nahh, thanks, BioWare. I've seen this shit before."

• 1Like

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Should just rename this to Dumb Shit: the game. Every encounter is the same, squad of enemies lands at your location and magically knows exactly where you are. Multiple times a fight the cover system will just flat out fail. Your character controls like a fucking tank with their weapon out. You spam the same three skills on cooldown. The coolest part of combat, the jump jet, is a death sentence to use unless you play on pussy mode,etc, etc.

Seriously, how the fuck do people actually praise this shit with a straight face? Even the gameplay is absolute garbage. Maybe a mouse/keyboard would make it better but it's jankiest, buggiest combat of any game I've played on the PS4.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea Im sorry guys...I was wrong. This game is fucking terrible.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Probably a shitlord question, but anyone playing that isn't going to play because bad game willing to lend an account?

I honestly don't want to play the game, other than maybe the multiplayer.. and we all know that isn't worth 60$.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Multiplayer classes are kind of boring but I expect them to add more later. For some reason, it is still pretty addictive.

If I could play it, that is. It's so fucking laggy serverside it ceases to have any enjoyment whatsoever.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The games pretty cheap right now on GMG, got it for 43 last night. I have a feeling GMG purchased a shitload of keys and with the bad word of mouth are stuck with a fuck ton of 'em. While I wouldn't call the game outright dogshit, its a definitely a downer. They complete forgot what made the the series so good to begin with.