Megalopolis

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I took 4 semesters in drafting in high school. 2 semesters was all hand drawing and then 2 semesters vocational CAD classes. I was offered an internship out of high school, but I didn't want to pursue it in a career and let my buddy have the spot. I think he still works for the same company.
Man,we didn't have anything like that. Think it's something I would have latched onto given the opportunity.

That's pretty cool, though. Hopefully they still offer it to kids today.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Man,we didn't have anything like that. Think it's something I would have latched onto given the opportunity.

That's pretty cool, though. Hopefully they still offer it to kids today.
I was the first class in for CAD when I took it. I know the buildings are still there and still in use.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
When I was still in school , CAD was a thing that took a specialized PC and that goofy mouse with the eyepiece and all the buttons. My brother took classes for it in the local community college. Definitely use it or lose it though, when I taught myself how to use CAD (pirate copy but I bought the 'how to' book) he was useless for help. Now I'm not even sure how to turn the damn program on LOL.

Also, guess I derailed the hell out of this thread.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Was going to say, we did drafting in shop class...in middle school.

Guess times are a changing.
Yeah, I used a T-square because I was incapable of drawing a straight line. Still am all these years later .

• 1Like

nu_11

free tix

1726656114282.png

• 1Like