Megalopolis

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
That reads like some Wakanda nonsense but replace blacks with women.

He says that before 10,000 years ago all the civilizations were run by matriarchies.

....what does he base this claim on?

Chukzombi Chukzombi tag

Because pre 10,000 years ago is mostly an enigma. Everyone's abuzz these days over things like Ancient Apocalypse and how we really don't know what humans were doing in the antediluvian times. Around 12k years ago was some sort of climate disaster, followed by a few thousand years of nothing (recovery), followed by the "dawn" of civilization 6-8k years ago. But now we're finding all these old ruins that are being dated at 12-30k years old and are more advanced than anything should have been "pre-civilization", causing people to believe civilization has been around a lot longer than the accepted "6-8k years" and has probably risen and fallen many times over. I mean, modern humans being around with their modern intelligence for the last 200k years and taking 192k of that to form a civilization doesn't make any sense, does it?

My point is that we know basically nothing about pre-10k years ago, much less that they had civilizations led by "councils of women". Not saying that didn't happen, just saying I have no idea how he'd know that this was the norm until "men took over" due to the hunter-gatherer era. Maybe he's right, men did gain a whole lot of power during that 4000-year recovery period between the climate disaster (~11.7k years ago) and the "dawn of civilization".

TLDR: It sounds like he just read some fictional stories and decided that they were spot-on historical retellings of an era that none of us really has any actual concrete information on. Essentially, Wakanda nonsense of a fictional utopia that has never existed in known history and amounts to wishful thinking at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
He says that before 10,000 years ago all the civilizations were run by matriarchies.
He's trolling.
1727473034239.png