Men's Fashion

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I guess there was an old pair of Indochino suit pants where the crotch was cut so high that it was uncomfortable. Okay, guess it makes sense. In my head I was like... wtf I'm not wearing tights here.
What you're talking about is the inseam. If the inseam is not long enough, then you pull it up to your waist and crush your nuts.

There's also a tangential problem if the waist is too close to the inseam, it ends up as super low rise or also crushes your nuts.

How to Measure Pants Length for the Perfect Fit in 4 Simple Steps

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My bonobos performance link crush my nuts a bit but they accentuate the dong/ball bulge so I like it

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Forgot I had these in the closet. Fit is better than duer but it is pricey and raw denim. Not quite as stretchy and comfy as duer but definitely more sturdy and heavier denim. It does fit nicely for dudes with muscular thighs though. CC Noodleface Noodleface

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Got the Thursdays. Pretty solid shoe. However debating sole color. May return and get gum. Which of the two would you guys go with?

IMG_9362.jpeg
IMG_9462.jpeg

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
White is way better for office attire. And more versatile.The gum sole is way to casual IMO.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not really a fan of brown sneakers. I prefer white, or possibly blue. I like gum soles, but usually on white sneakers.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I went gum on my Crowns that I posted earlier and white on the Koios for some versatility. Need to buy another pair of AE shoe trees.

IMG_6932.jpeg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Someone tell me their leather sneaker shoe care routine plz.

I like the gum a lot but it definitely doesn’t feel as versatile as white. From a first glance the Thursday low tops seem solid. The brown is dark enough in contrast to those AE ones I bought to the point that I’ll go ahead and keep these.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Like every site has a shoe care section:

Go Wild. I usually apply a couple coats of protect, I have a brush for cleaning, and a soft cloth for any type of conditioner. And shoe trees but you know about that.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Like every site has a shoe care section:

Go Wild. I usually apply a couple coats of protect, I have a brush for cleaning, and a soft cloth for any type of conditioner. And shoe trees but you know about that.
Thanks. I need to go through and probably clean all my Aldens I haven’t worn in 6 years.. Hopefully my leather conditioner/cleaner is still good

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man, I’m tempted to try the white leather but I just can’t imagine keeping it clean. Dirt is one thing but like grass stains… idk how you’d get that out.