Men's Fashion

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Same. Dell was hardcore WFH and I was even classified remote, then one day they said JK and here I am being treated like a 5 year old with my attendance tracked. But I digress..

I don't have a dress code but I like to look good unlike the slobs in engineering.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Hmm 3/100$ seems pretty fair to me, I'll have to check it out.

It's not hard line business casual and shit like flannels etc are allowed, I've just been so out of the world for so long in my weird little IT bsaement/WFH setups that I got rid of all my clothes that were even close lol

Thanks bros

Same thing happened to me. Spend 5 years working in my boxers and suddenly have to go back to meetings. Luckily a lot of my stuff still fit but I did want more fitted stuff than what I bought 10 years ago.
Haha same here. My wardrobe is 8 years old. Still some great stuff in it but some styles are a bit dated.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I posted earlier that I've been wearing my Koio for the last two months and have 0 complaints. They're comfortable out of the box, veg tanned leather, and have held up very well.

I also have a pair of Crown Northampton on the way but won't be here until late September.

There are a couple of other brands out there that are way more value compared to the Common Projects.

For Jeans I have two pair of these and they're fine. I don't wear a ton of jeans but they're comfortable.

You can get basically these same shoes from Banana Republic factory for like $50. I bought some for summer and they do the job. If you wanna go a bit nicer, Thursday makes some really nice sneakers in a lot of different colors.

I wear raw denim and normal sanforized denim. Uniqlo has honestly been a game changer in price and comfort. They run a bit big is my only complaint.
What color leather sneakers do you guys usually rock other than the brown? White seems to be popular but how the hell do you keep that clean?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Also, gonna give Thursdays a shot. Which brown would you guys say is a good first wardrobe staple that’s most versatile?
IMG_9361.jpeg
IMG_9362.jpeg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have no desire for a white sneaker. Brown goes with most things so that’s usually what I do.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brown goes with mostly everything. I wear white or black/white depending on the outfit.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Are polos back in style? Thought they were for high schoolers and frat bros.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Are polos back in style? Thought they were for high schoolers and frat bros.
Polos were never not in style. Depends on the type though. They are a great intermediary style but not appropriate when worn too often IMO. Should be worn as a substitute for casual shirts rather than how they are too often worn which is a substitute for button down shirts. So like if I'm going to conference or field visit and wearing jeans I'll go embroidered polo instead of t-shirt.

IMO you can always elevate up a half notch, but should never go down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pique are pretty in at the moment it seems. I’m fine with anything with zero logo and solid color. Not a stripe or pattern person. Psycho Bunny is pretty trendy but I think they’re obnoxious. Mine are Spier and McCay, think they were $48 a piece on sale. Sunspel are interesting, that’s what Daniel Craig wore in Bond. The problem is their color selection is bad and I don’t want to try one for $100 just for the sake of trying.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ya’lls recs have been crushing it. I want to give polos a shot. What brand no logo polos do y’all rock? Looking for something that’s for an athletic build, not a square box.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Btw shout out to lululemon abc pant. Probably on the more expensive side but seems near BFL quality.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ya’lls recs have been crushing it. I want to give polos a shot. What brand no logo polos do y’all rock? Looking for something that’s for an athletic build, not a square box.
If you want no logo look at Walmart

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I feel like everytime I see a dude at work in a polo I think he's just wearing his golf attire to work. Might just be me.

Re: Lululemon pants, they're also highly recommended. Just on the higher side like you said.

What jeans are you guys rocking? Something of a more athletic fit, nothing baggy. No raw denim, I ain't down with that weird shit.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I feel like everytime I see a dude at work in a polo I think he's just wearing his golf attire to work. Might just be me.

Re: Lululemon pants, they're also highly recommended. Just on the higher side like you said.

What jeans are you guys rocking? Something of a more athletic fit, nothing baggy. No raw denim, I ain't down with that weird shit.
Just ordered these to try. Apparently work well for athletic builds. Will let you know how they do.