Minecraft

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That's just hilarious... Jay and I set out from spawn to try to find flat land (preferably plains), and of course we headed east... into the heart of WTFJUNGLE.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
If you look directly east of spawn it looks like there are 3 castle/spawners/towers in a row... I am the 3rd one. :)

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am building a bedrock dungeon; trapping it to hell and putting in some armor/tools/weapons that have multiple enchants on them. Gonna stick it some where in the world!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Ok got my first mob exp/loot grinder done. Anyone can use it. My house is at -139 -47. Take the first door to the right and follow it to the end. Stand in the pool and kill zombies for exp and loot.

Looks like ever couple spawn cycles one gets stuck.. just gotta wait for him to drown then they will start coming again. 30+ lvls in 10 mins.

I am thinking of adding a redstone lever activated incinerator if all one wants to do is farm them for items. hhmm Might do that tonight when I get back on.

Also there is a double chest as you come into my green house area that is unlocked and I am filling ti with food. If you want some take it. Feel free to leave what ever you want, not a requirement of course, but I really need some slime balls if any one has any for trade.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can set up the lava for you . Set up the location and post coords or let me know in game. I won't allow lava buckets at the moment.
cool.png

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can I get added please? Been a while since I played, was getting the itch earlier. MC name is Lambourne also.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
FUCKING CREEPERS! Yes I am coming to vent lol I want to tell you what I had on me when that fucker blew me into that lava pool. 4 STACKS of the special nether brick the color you can only get from smelting nether crystals into bricks then combining 4 of them to make the brick... 2 diamond picks one with fortune the other with silk touch. 2 diamond swords one with looting II the other with fire aspect II, knock back II, and sharpness V. an almost full suit of diamond armor wiht protection V and fire protections V on alternating pieces, 10 diamonds, and partridge in a pear tree... damn fucking creeper! lol Was supposed to be safe in my mine LOL

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone have backups of the City server, or any other old ones?