Current Plugins:
Lockette
Essentials
AntiCheat
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

Additional Info:
/spawn and /home commands had cooldown decreased from 15 to 0 minutes
Creeper explosion protection is enabled.
Enderman greifing is disabled.
Lava bucket usage is disabled.
Fire spread is disabled.
Economy mod is up and running at spawn. Sell your dirt, cobble, gravel, sand and zombie flesh for in game money to use to buy blocks, armor and tools. Simply right click on the appropriate sign to purchase or sell.
Warping signs have been enabled. Right click on the sign to activate.
The End, The Nether are functioning properly.
Please PM McFly if you would like to be added to the whitelist.
rrr_img_22062.png

Azziane_sl

shitlord
We were talking about the Economics mod that is currently in place. I want to expand on what I said in chat on the server:

My first concern is balance. It is important to me that":

#1 selling stuff for dollars (the current economy/currency) is worth digging
#2 I can sell anything I dig

These 2 requirements, in a perfect world, would be that someone (McFly supposedly) figured out the formula of what any block is worth to any block. And more specifically what any block (stone, iron, coal, dirt....) is worth to the most expensive block (diamond I guess).

I also want to point out that this conversion shit is in no way easy to figure out and that if we are limited to dirt and cobblestone as sellable blocks because the formula was too much of a pain in the ass to figure out - I am still happy with that.

The reason I am asking that you expand it to other block is because you showed a very active interest in expanding the server's capability so far. I would like to exploit that. And that (the sellable items or economy in general) is a direction I would personally like you to expand it further, through mods, if possible.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you /sethome far away from the original spawn point(with the market, etc), do you have to trek back there on foot or is there a quicker way to get back?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're welcome at Sutekhs strip mining company soygen. Just find your way there and start mining, you get paid in Sutekh bucks which are only usable at the local Sutekh store. But it has everything that you need to live comfortably and more!

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_22201.png

Server:Rerolled II SMP Server
Max Players:38
Server Version:1.5.1
Bukkit Dev Version:1.5.1
Server Live Date:April 18th 2013

Current Plugins:
Lockette
Essentials
AntiCheat
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
Orebfuscator

Additional Info:
?/spawn and /home commands had cooldown decreased from 15 to 0 minutes
?Creeper explosion protection is enabled.
?Enderman greifing is disabled.
?Lava bucket usage is disabled.
?Fire spread is disabled.
?Warping signs have been enabled.
?/clearinventory has been disabled.
?Placing Hopper Carts and Hoppers has been temporarily disabled. (More info to come)
?The End, The Nether are functioning properly.

Update: 04/23/2013:The item shop has been increased. You can now sell your cobblestone, dirt, sand, gravel, zombie flesh, coal, wool, clay, snow and redstone bricks for in game currency. You can use this in game currency to purchase tools, armor, food, building blocks, pistons, decorations, plants and other things. I will also be adding the ability to purchase enchanted books, and once things are balanced out, experience point potions within a day or two.

There will be a new render of the world coming within a day or two while I implement a prettier render program.

Please PM McFly if you would like to be added to the whitelist.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Towards the west, around -1600 400 we are building a medieval themed city. There are two villages in sight of our plateau and the goal is to stretch the city to encompass both of them. Then the villagers will start to spawn slowly and populate the buildings. This will add a good trade hub for emeralds and other stuff to the server.

Some medieval inspiration for buildings:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/proje...building-pack/

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
While you were logged off Jay, we were all discussing working together for a megaproject. Problem is, everyone's got their own project they are already on. We should discuss project ideas here in case any miss it online. So, to my knowledge at least, we have -

-Jay's Medieval city
-Bay's building a Bay on the side of a small hill / mountain
-Suin's stripmine / pyramid
-A giant tree I believe, being built by a user who's name I forgot!

A good point was raised, that since we always burn out after a few days, perhaps we should pick a new project every 7 days or so to keep things fresh, unless decided otherwise. So, let's pick our first project! Discuss!

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Towards the west, around -1600 400 we are building a medieval themed city. There are two villages in sight of our plateau and the goal is to stretch the city to encompass both of them. Then the villagers will start to spawn slowly and populate the buildings. This will add a good trade hub for emeralds and other stuff to the server.

Some medieval inspiration for buildings:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/proje...building-pack/
People started talking after you left Jalyn and someone (anonymous but an ass of an employer) mentioned that maybe we could do a weekly rotation on big projects. We have several people (I think 4 or so) who started and accomplished a good deal of their own megaproject since the server went live.

If everyone agreed, and most on the server at the time I think did, we could just work on Jalyn's project for a few days, connecting the 2 villages with medieval-style buildings. After a few days we could all move over to Bay's area where he already started an epic looking fortress type of thing in the jungle. His project links mountains together and shit, I tell you - I was there hollowing them all out.

I also think that Sutekh has a mining thing going on - on a large scale. Maybe we could use that site concurrently to the building projects for people (like me) who don't really want to build all the time. One guy also has a tree thing going on that we might add to the cycle. Camerous also has a really cool setup that is worthy to be called a mega project - that too maybe should be added to the list if everyone's ok with it.

So if everyone's alright with it I think starting off with Jalyn's project would be the best. You can find the location by talking toJalyn. I knowSaladus, Bayfreak, Azziane, Sutekh(Suingeg) and Camerous(Nexadon)know the area as well.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
OK I am rather new to MC. I played single player a while back when I first got it (made some railways connecting a few mining sites and small building sites) I made a little fort and a couple houses, but that was it. Is this server for the most part a standard "use what you dig up to build with", or is it a free form build what you want where you want with unlimited blocks type server? I am assuming from what I read concerning the 'survival server' that the former is the case, so correct me if I am wrong. Its time for me to go to bed, so I'll check the forum tomorrow and then maybe do some reading on some of the mods that were listed as well as what warping signs mean etc.. (I still need to read up some more on 1.5 since that is new to me as well)

On another note: I remember looking around for some kind of 3d modeling planner for MC but never found anything viable. Anyone know if there are any tools around for people to use in order to plan out big projects? I check the forum fairly often during the week, so PM's work as well as replies here.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here's a couple of renders. This top one is a quick render of the spawn building. The bottom one is another quick render of an area Azziane and Bayfreak were working on together.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
OK I am rather new to MC. I played single player a while back when I first got it (made some railways connecting a few mining sites and small building sites) I made a little fort and a couple houses, but that was it. Is this server for the most part a standard "use what you dig up to build with", or is it a free form build what you want where you want with unlimited blocks type server? I am assuming from what I read concerning the 'survival server' that the former is the case, so correct me if I am wrong. Its time for me to go to bed, so I'll check the forum tomorrow and then maybe do some reading on some of the mods that were listed as well as what warping signs mean etc.. (I still need to read up some more on 1.5 since that is new to me as well)

On another note: I remember looking around for some kind of 3d modeling planner for MC but never found anything viable. Anyone know if there are any tools around for people to use in order to plan out big projects? I check the forum fairly often during the week, so PM's work as well as replies here.
It's a you gotta dig it up to use it server. :) We have some really cool folks logging on regularly atm so it's a good time to come play with us. :)

As far as my stuff goes... it's really just some things I work on myself. ;-)

I just finished connecting spawn with my base via a powered railway. I have 600+ more rails and powered rails.. Anyone else want to connect with spawn? I did my base so I can set my /home to another spot and still get back to my base easily.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
It's a you gotta dig it up to use it server. :) We have some really cool folks logging on regularly atm so it's a good time to come play with us. :)

As far as my stuff goes... it's really just some things I work on myself. ;-)

I just finished connecting spawn with my base via a powered railway. I have 600+ more rails and powered rails.. Anyone else want to connect with spawn? I did my base so I can set my /home to another spot and still get back to my base easily.
I don't know if the collective thing is gonna work out but if it does it would be good to connect J's project to everything else. Right now the area is Medieval theme'd though so I don't know if rails would work.