Minecraft

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Update: 04/16/2013

Creeper explosion protection enabled.
Enderman greifing disabled.
Starting area completed with: Brewery, Anvil, Enchanting Area, Nether Portal, Community Chests.

Since this has large biomes enabled and the starting area is in a massive jungle, I've stocked some of the chests with consumables like charcoal, iron ingots, cobblestone, dirt, gravel, sand.etc...

Who knows what else I've hidden in the world...
cool.png

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_21360.png

Server IP:xxx.xx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx
Max Players:38
Server Version:1.5.1
Bukkit Dev Version:1.5.1
Server Live Date:April 18th 2013

Current Whitelisted Players:
Mcfly74
jeffsnuk
Okayface
bayfreak
Saladus
bleka_666
brekk
Vehn
Jalynfane
Intropy
Azziane
Itzena
soygen
DCNemesis
Urlithani
jerimay

Current Plugins:
Lockette
Essentials
AntiCheat
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

Additional Info:
/spawn and /home commands had cooldown increased from 0 to 15 minutes.
Creeper explosion protection is enabled.
Enderman greifing is disabled.

I will be posting the Server IP:pORT on Thursday morning between 9am and 10am.

Once people start building I will upload a simple 2d render of the map. Once more complex structures projects are built I might move onto creating a 3D render. More to come...

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Some FOH servers went through a lot of trouble with griefers in the past. I'd keep the server IP/port in PMs since the list of whitelisted players is not that long yet.

Does WorldGuard track block modifications (digging/placing blocks, water, lava etc...)? If not that's the only type of essential mod you'd be missing I think.

Too much goodies at the starting area!

:p
I think I agree with that. Large jungle Biomes won't stop you from mining and finding coal/minerals right? The only thing that might be tough to get would be sand right? And from the map there might be some near all those big lakes.

I like how you're structuring this a little though and not just throwing a server at rerolled - did anyone come up with a community project idea yet?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I like the idea, does SMP mean you can kill each other? Is the focus going to be to kill each other? Mining is so time consuming that I'm not sure I want to start on another non-creative server. I wish a server was built that had a singular focus - similar to the LoTR and Game of Thrones servers.

Wheel of Time server, anyone?
biggrin.png

I'll take a whitelist in case I get the urge, IGN: VaiSiv

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Okayface's House of Charcoal.

That will be my new job in The New World.

Nay ... CAREER.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like the idea, does SMP mean you can kill each other? Is the focus going to be to kill each other? Mining is so time consuming that I'm not sure I want to start on another non-creative server. I wish a server was built that had a singular focus - similar to the LoTR and Game of Thrones servers.

Wheel of Time server, anyone?
biggrin.png

I'll take a whitelist in case I get the urge, IGN: VaiSiv
I wish I had much more time before I let the server go live. I've been making jungle-themed ruins with mob traps and loot chests. Enchanted suits of armor, enchanted tools/weapons. Zombie pigmen traps, Witch traps, Blaze traps, pit falls and more.

It probably feels more like and adventure map that I put on for you guys. Almost like I'm a DM administering a campaign.

Definitely PvP is a go. In fact I will be actively hunting people down!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
White list this bro, under the name a_skeleton_03 as usual.

Unicornia shall rise again.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Server IP info sent out to the following people:

Camerous,*
Itzena,*
Kais,*
Saladus,*
Soygen
brekk,*
Intropy,*
Jalynfane,*
Nemesis,*
vehn
Adebisi,*
Azziane,*
Fawe,*
Sutekh,*
Urlithani

If you need the information, shoot me a PM for the server information. I will be posting a logo with the IP information in this thread later on tonight/tomorrow.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Every time I try to log in says bad login. Going to go buy a new copy of the game today after work and see if maybe that will fix it.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Woot! Already got a full suit of enchanted iron armor and a full suit of reg iron armor lol! One thing though.. WTB some sheep or flax seed! hehe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks for invite! Is it a survival server? I see lots of enchanted armour lying around.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Thanks for invite! Is it a survival server? I see lots of enchanted armour lying around.
Have yet to login but pretty sure McFly said it was survival. From his last post it sounds like he built/addeda bunch of "adventure" type stuff like ruins and hidden chests with goodies. That's how I understood it anyway.