Minecraft

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Pretty sure it was from my furious cobblestone mining.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Where's McFly?

Hello, McFly?!

rrr_img_22770.jpg

rrr_img_22770.jpg

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Happy Birthday bro!!
And yeah that is the exact scene I think of every time when I see Mcfly's name LOL
"Hello?? MCFLY??" LOL

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Just got everything powered back up.. went from 180Mbps to 240Mbps so it needed resetting but now it says the server is down again. Is it down for you all?

K I am getting glitched into the wall and it is saying I am hacking and then it kicks me from the server.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Anyone using 256x or higher res texture packs? I can't get them to work with Optifine (+magic launcher) at all. And getting tons of lag with vanilla minecraft (literally 1-2 fps). I doubt my PC can't handle it (8GB ram, i5-2500 and a 6970). Is MCPatcher better to handle HD textures maybe?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here's render for the new Citadel. I cannot take credit for the original design; I've modified it from the original (Moonlight Citadel by Mastergr8r) to incorporate my ideas.
I will be posting location information as well as the date/time in which I will be inhabiting it. I'd love to get a ton of people online one night this week to see if they can take me and my minions down.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
So in the technic (a tekkit mod pack) mod pack, and in a few other mod packs as well I'm sure, they have alot of new mobs. One of them is called a weeping angel, of the Dr. Who fame. They are supposed to be rarer than diamond with only a 5% chance to spawn. I was on my test server still trying to figure my nuclear reactor stuff out when I decided to go get a bottle of water. When I came back this is what I saw. Notice I am not in creative mode but in survival mode. If one fo them had hit me they can sometimes one hit kill you.
rrr_img_22924.jpg

Now what is the chance 5.. 5!!!! of these bastards show up just as I am waling to get a drink? I think MC hates me. They can only be destroyed with a pick and you notice I have a drill laser, which do not effect them apparently. *shakes head* It just so happened they all came from the same direction and if they get close enough to you and can see your eyes they will freeze... oh and if it isn't dark.... and you're not looking down or up...

I got lucky lol!

rrr_img_22924.jpg

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
OMFG there were 3!!! more on the other side of the hill... 8 of them.. at a 5% chance... how does that even happen?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
What's the map / mob healthbar UI mod? Can you use mods like that when playing on a MP server or does the server have to support it?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
It's part of the mod pack and I don't think you can cause it's wither a core mod or a jar mode iirc. Hell let me go look.