Minecraft

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Nice bro thanks! I had to take a couple days off after my reactor blew up and took about a million dollars worth of stuff with it. I am recreating it on my test and if I can't see an issue I am going to post SS of it all and see if one of oyu can help me figure it out. Or maybe i can publish it and have you all look at it yourselves and tell me what went wrong. I even have kill switches connected into each reactor! *sighs* but I'll get into all that when I get done with it again.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It looks like you were taking a shit, Sutekh.

HOW DARE HE INTERRUPT THE KING DURING NETHERSHITTING!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Ok it happened yet again... I just don't understand. Going to be a few SS hehe.
rrr_img_22963.jpg

OK K you can see by this SS that the reactor is only putting out 380EU/t... Not the 22 MILLION that the IC2 Reactor Planner says my set up should.
rrr_img_22964.png

ok that is my reactor's set up.
rrr_img_22965.jpg

I have 12 reactors running
rrr_img_22966.jpg

which charge all these.

Anyone see anything wrong so far?

rrr_img_22963.jpg

rrr_img_22964.png

rrr_img_22965.jpg

rrr_img_22966.jpg

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thanks for testing the Wither. Here's a screenie of your next confrontation with him. Bwahahah

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I have automatic cutoffs on all my reactors, heat gauges, everything but it still blows up every time

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Oh and a couple pics of what was left after everything blew up.
rrr_img_22968.jpg

It blew the whole top of the mountain out.
rrr_img_22969.jpg

rrr_img_22968.jpg

rrr_img_22969.jpg

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
LOL just glanced at that website and look what I saw...

All of these reactors are for Minecraft 1.4.7 and Gregtech 2.79a-2.82c. Attempting to build them in a later version of Gregtech will result in craters.

There's my problem.. gotta get a new design up then. Thanks again.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I have no idea if this design will work with Gregtech enabled but in the video below Direwolf20 makes a reactor that produces 2000 EU/t and is sustained with lapis instead of copper or other metals. In the video after that he makes it fully automated via golems, xycraft fabricators and bees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j99sArrpOs

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Finished up the tower(minus furnishings). 99.9% of the credit to deerassassin0424, who I ripped the design off of. Once I furnish it, can we move this into the project area, McFly? I'm a bit west of the current project.

Q9Exd20.png

Q9Exd20.png

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nice Soygen! I've decided for now that since I'm having a hard time getting any inspiration for buildings, I'll at least work on the roads for the medieval project. I don't know if we already have a community chest site at spawn, but if we don't, may I suggest we start one of some kind? I remember we had a huge chest area for Mina's Tirith way back that really helped us speed things along. Not that cobble is exactly all that hard to get, but the more stone I can get easily, the better. There are all sorts of little things that can be done for each project we want to do. Even if you aren't feeling inspired to do any big buildings, just a few basic small homes, all of the same design can still go a long way in making a town-type project feel more fleshed out. There's all sorts of little things that can be done to flesh the medieval project out in particular, such as-

-walls or fences surrounding the whole project
-torches spread out systematically to keep creepers and zombies out
-little houses like mentioned above
-little accents like fountains, lamps near roads, flower gardens near buildings

Those are just some ideas for starters