Minecraft

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Playing the game on hard will make zombies beat down wooden doors. Withers can destroy any block. Besides that don't know of anything.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a mod called invasion that does that I think. Don't believe it was updated to 1.5.1 when I looked so dunno where it's at now.

Edit: Decided to not be lazy, mod isthis mod righthere, looks like it's updated now.

This is going to be fun thank you.
smile.png

smile.png

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Can't watch video yet - is there, or has there been in the past few months, any info released on whether or not it will have cube-building (minecraft style)? Or is the voxel world is just there as a destructible enviroment?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That looks awesome as a game, but I didn't see any building or terrain deformation... Part of the appeal of Minecraft to me is complete terrain deformation. Looks cool otherwise.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Can't watch video yet - is there, or has there been in the past few months, any info released on whether or not it will have cube-building (minecraft style)? Or is the voxel world is just there as a destructible enviroment?
I was going to reply about how a big chunk of the gameplay was buying/finding blueprints for different architectural objects so you can build different things but actually going to his site and checking that appears to have the last mention on that subject from Jan 2012 and every update since has been about RPG stuff.

Now I've read all that I won't put any more Cube World stuff in here anymore as he has moved it far away from the original concept and more towards a destructible voxel RPG game. Oh well, still looks pretty funky in its own way.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
$2 billion is more than enough for me to forget all of my morals and ideals. I'd sell for that kind of money even if it were going directly to ISIS to be used to hypnotize people. I'd be fat, dumb, and happy on my own private island filled with 72 not-too-much-longer virgins.

Also, this makes me want to play Minecraft yet again
frown.png

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It would be a huge turn around for Notch since he's shit on Microsoft so much in the past. If it's true it's pretty I'd say it's only a matter of time before MS finds a way to fuck things up and kill the Minecraft mod community.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Notch hated on Oculus selling to Facebook as well. It would be a good laugh if he sold, though I hope he does not.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
It would be a huge turn around for Notch since he's shit on Microsoft so much in the past. If it's true it's pretty I'd say it's only a matter of time before MS finds a way to fuck things up and kill the Minecraft mod community.
The deal came together after Mojang founder Markus Persson reached out to Microsoft a few months ago, based on a positive working relationship on Minecraft for Xbox, said the person familiar with Microsoft. The two companies quickly agreed on a framework and approximate price and have been working out the details since, the person said. Persson will help out with the transition, though he is unlikely to remain beyond that, according to the person.

Xbox chief Phil Spencer has a close relationship with Persson, and has flown out to have dinners with the Mojang founder, another person familiar with Microsoft said.

The software maker calculates it can boost Minecraft sales by expanding the number of game users through Microsoft's position in video games and computers, and by expanding licensing for things like toys and movies, said one of the people.
Microsoft Near $2 Billion Deal for Minecraft Maker - Bloomberg

If this has been on the cards for months it could put Notch's comments on Facebook and the Rift in a new light... and maybe his decision to stop developing Rift support.