Fucking Brunson.

That type of shit is the worse.

Holland also needs to shut the fuck up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like we're doing a huge party for UFC261/wife's B-day. We have some new neighbors 3 houses down that are scared to death of covid and I think its 50/50 on them calling the cops if they see us having a party. I'm kind of hoping they do because literally half of the city PD cops and 4 County sheriffs already said they're coming over. I was trying to talk them all into showing up in the patrol cars and just leave them in the driveway with the lights on the whole time.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bummer about the Ortega/Volk fight, but I think Ortega is going to get smashed.

Kind of a boring fight night. A bunch of quick knockouts and wrestlefucking.

• 1Like

Goatface

1616387291421.png

Alex Volkanovski @alexvolkanovski

guess he is just stuck in Vegas now. read that he can't return home till gets a negative test then would be in quarantine there for 2 weeks. read a comment that fight wouldn't get added to ufc 261, but couldn't find a source for that. so might not get to fight till may and that is if mild case.
has ufc ever done a 4 title fight card?

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
how is it fair that a former champ gets a comeback fight against a 4 loss streak reneau?
A) UFC booking is a scam

B) She's coming off a 5 year retirement and lost her last two fights before retiring (admittedly losing to Nunes doesnt really count as much of a loss)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bummer. Guessing that's because of Chandler vs Oliveria? I don't like to see Chandler getting a shot on his second UFC fight, but my friends that watch other MMA org stuff don't seem to mind.
I really like Gaethje.
Gaethje just got smoked by Khabib. Granted, it's Khabib, but Oliveria and Chandler are both coming off pretty huge wins. Chandler is a little suspect, but why sign the guy if you don't plan on using him? Save Gaethje for the winner, or have him fight Dustin again and the winner of that fights the winner of Chandler v. Oliveria - even better.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Herb's let some shit go on, but I don't think he's outright let a KO'd cold guy be wailed on unanswered.

When you criticize refs, you have to keep it in perspective.
Chris Weidman was never the same after Dean let Rockhold beat him half to death in that championship fight. Late stoppages are literally what Herb Dean is known for.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There is something to the Herb Dean thing though.

A couple of times? Ok. But I have seen Dean wait too long, or jump in too early so many times I lost count. He is a good ref overall, very experienced, is knowledgeable about the game, and doesnt interfere too much during exchanges etc. But for some reason he is either out of position when someone is getting CTE'd or he waits a beat too long to step in. All it takes is ONE punch too many to change a guys life.