MMA Thread

Sterling

El Presidente
Helwani said they are working on Chandler/Gaethje
Approve South Park GIF

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Chandler vs Gaethje is the one to make.

Meanwhile, Colby Covington is saying he was balls deep in Polyana Viana recently and couldn't take any fight offers. She recently said she had a boyfriend and disregarded any speculation around that idea. Sexually frustrated Colby will 100% fight Stephen Thompson next and try to take out his frustrations by attempting to wrestle-rape him. I hope he gets kicked in the head and knocked out.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Chandler vs Gaethje is the one to make.

Meanwhile, Colby Covington is saying he was balls deep in Polyana Viana recently and couldn't take any fight offers. She recently said she had a boyfriend and disregarded any speculation around that idea. Sexually frustrated Colby will 100% fight Stephen Thompson next and try to take out his frustrations by attempting to wrestle-rape him. I hope he gets kicked in the head and knocked out.
I'd fucking LOVE to see my homie Wonderboy kick the fuck out of Colby.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

UFC putting Fight Night Whittaker/Gastelum against Jake/Ben, which keeps getting more absurd

Triller also just announced that the event will be a four-hour pay-per-view, involving several musical acts such as Justin Bieber and Mt. Westmore — a newly formed hip-hop super group involving Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Too $hort, and E-40.
The other performers revealed are The Black Keys, Doja Cat, Saweetie, Diplo and Major Lazer.
If that wasn’t enough, they’ve also hired an Emmy Award-winner in Bert Marcus to film the sporting event and give it a “cinematic style,” which he describes to look like “Stranger Things meets Quentin Tarantino.”

=
UFC 261Usman vs Masvidal Sat, Apr 24 VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena Jacksonville, FL
will have a full crowd, which i guess will be 14-15k
=

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Whewwww, My 2 favorites on the same card. I'm not feeling too great about my boy Masvidal going up against Usman.

1616087773799.png

1616087834209.png

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
260 and 261 both look great. I think Ortega is going to get destroyed though - I watched Holloway vs. Volk 2 last night and I forgot how damn close that fight was.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

UFC on ESPN 21 Weigh-in Results:
Derek Brunson (186) vs. Kevin Holland (183)
Gregor Gillespie (155.5) vs. Brad Riddell (155.5)
Montserrat Ruiz (115) vs. Cheyanne Buys (116)
Gustavo Lopez (136) vs. Adrian Yanez (135)
Max Griffin (170.5) vs. Kenan Song (171)
Tai Tuivasa (264.5) vs. Harry Hunsucker (249)
Marion Reneau (136) vs. Macy Chiasson (136)
Leonardo Santos (155.5) vs. Grant Dawson (156)
Trevin Giles (185.5) vs. Roman Dolidze (185)
Montel Jackson (136) vs. Jesse Strader (137.5)*
J.P. Buys (126) vs. Bruno Silva (126)
Julia Avila (135.5) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (135.5)**

* Strader missed weight by 1.5 pounds and has been fined 20 percent of his purse.
** Stoliarenko fainted while weighing in, and the fight has been called off as a result.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They should have a fucking rule that there has to be a couple officials positioned near the scale in case something like that happens. She wobbled for a good 6 seconds before someone even entered the frame.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I mean the dude had real boxing training and Nate was an amazing athlete but he clearly didn't take this boxing thing seriously and got wrecked. That doesn't make Paul some kind of contender or unique flower in the savage hard hitter category among elite fighters.

Hardest hands

IN. THE. GAME.

• 1Worf