MMA Thread

Kiki

Log Wizard
Pete Davidson saying "They both suck, but at least someone's going to get hurt" or asking Jake about his sexual assault allegations is probably the best part of this so far.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I dont know what to laugh at more. Askren getting KO'd by a Youtuber/TikToker , or a Youtuber/TikToker is gonna actually get some run as a fighter.

Fucking clown world... simulation has gone off the rails.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I dont know what to laugh at more. Askren getting KO'd by a Youtuber/TikToker , or a Youtuber/TikToker is gonna actually get some run as a fighter.

Fucking clown world... simulation has gone off the rails.
We're in peak clown world now. Surely God really is a slapstick comedian at this point. None of this makes sense.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
lol the discord nerds in the stream discord are saying its a work, this and that.

You can't fake that hair whip.

Check the heat on his head on that punch.

That's a knockout punch. Somehow he survived it but when the ref checked his eyes/hands, Askren tried to ignore the ref (a sign of being out on your feet). Legit call by the ref.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Askren is a great wrestler, but it's almost shocking he did as well as he did in competitive MMA. His stand up, errr, skills... Are just not good.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The guy had zero business being in there.

Maybe he is an athlete, but he shouldn't be boxing anyone.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm just waiting for Dana White to come out and talk shit about what went down tonight with that boxing shit show. Not like the UFC was worth watching either tonight. One of the worst cards in awhile. Boring as fuck.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm just waiting for Dana White to come out and talk shit about what went down tonight with that boxing shit show. Not like the UFC was worth watching either tonight. One of the worst cards in awhile. Boring as fuck.
At least 261 is next week.

• 1Like