MMA Thread

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
our boy whittaker to wrestlefuck izzy and grab the belt back. jeremy stephens fight pulled because klose invokes the aljermain sterling technique.

Last edited:

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
'Askren is gonna get starched'
'But Askren's an athlete!'

AskrenAthlete.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Erronius legend.

He was slept before he hit the canvas. The fact he even tried to get up was surprising.

edit: There were like 7 commentators, and they were talking over eachother. Triller needs to do something else with that, because hearing Snoop Dogg yell GIVE ME MY MOTHERFUCKING MONEY over and over during the KO was not it.

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did you guys see Michael Buffer during the intros? LOL I dont know if jake Pauls people payed him off or something, or he truly just didnt know Ben at all, but he announced Ben as "FUNKY....BEN.....AAAASSSKEWW!"

lmao

It turned out to be a bad omen. Pretty sure Bens combat career is over. I dont think I have seen such a highly regarded athlete go out the way he has, between getting sent to the Netherealm by Masvidal, and now this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
Dude is now the biggest joke ever. Look at him bounce off the mat. Just gets starched in the first round multiple times.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty sure he was just done fighting even if he had won. Just wanted a big payday before going back to coaching college wrestlers

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Also, Nate Robinson not an athlete right? He got taken out in an ambulance last time one of these things went down.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean he's definitely not a boxer, and there will definitely be memes. Calling a 2 time Hodge award winning Olympian a non athlete is still retarded. Usain Bolt is a shit athlete because he'd get wrecked playing 1 on 1 hoops with one of those D3 kids with a youtube channel.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Some of y'all getting too upset. Just roll with it.

Is Askren an athlete? Sure. Did that mean anything in this fight? No.

If it had been an MMA fight my money would have easily been on Ben just wrestle-raping him. But in a boxing match? With a wrestler who has almost no standup, and what little standup he has is more for moving forward and initiating his wrestling?

This fight was like having Paul crush a can.

Anyone who bought into this fight as anything other than Askren getting paid to let Paul publicly embarrass him, is just fucking delusional.

God damned, where's Jorge right now?

tenor.gif