MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh yeah I forgot about that link you put up. Well, I won't copy you because following your picks is almost always a disaster! I won't lie though, it was tough to figure out some of these picks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh yeah I forgot about that link you put up. Well, I won't copy you because following your picks is almost always a disaster! I won't lie though, it was tough to figure out some of these picks.
If I was being smart I'd stick with my self, because I've been dominating this bitch lately. But I am genuinely curious to see how their math works out, so fuck it.

Also

rtuM3.jpg

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Reminder! There is a card tonight...the online prelims have already begun. Televised prelims on Fox Sports 2 (Previously Fuel TV) at 6pm est and the main card starts at 8pm est on Fox Sports 1.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Always shocked to see how many pro fighters forget how to throw a proper punch once they get their opponent hurt. Thatch was throwing those shitty Leonard Garcia slappy punches with the side of the fist once he had Edwards rocked.

For anyone wondering like me, the Trujillo/Bowling fight ended in a NC due to knee to the head of a grounded opponent.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Dana White said both knees were legal...the second one definitely was not and it was followed up by a vicious punch to the head.

Also, I am sick of hearing Benson Henderson on this commercial say "I want to get this Pettis stain off my soul" or something like that.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Can NOS come up with a new fucking commercial already? Holy fuck I am tired of seeing that stupid ass commercial.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Gastellum is such a smart fighter. Damn. Didn't think he'd do much in the UFC at first but I think this dude might be able to crack the top ten eventually.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, he has been looking great. Not sure why I decided to go with Cerrone...and Boost him

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, that was one of the worst single round beatings I have seen. That was fantastic!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, that was one of the worst single round beatings I have seen. That was fantastic!
Seriously, 3rd round was just an assault. Love watching Condit fight. When Kampmann took him down right off I was expecting a replay of the first fight where he took down Condit at will.

So I finished 2nd using cagerank to make all my picks, and it got 8/12 and 2nd place for the event. Not great %, but I hit 5/6 on boosts(one wasted on the NC fight) to prop it up. It got 2 wrong that I would have picked right(Gastellum and Elkins, though I'd have had decision for both), and it got 2 right that I would have picked wrong(Cerrone and Perez by decision for me).

Overall it did pretty well. Maybe I'll use it in the future when I'm stumped by a fight. If nothing else just to read the breakdown it gives for each fight. Which are pretty cool.

http://cagerank.com/BuCYI/UFC-164

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My picks were pretty shitty, and exceptionally bad on boosts. 6/12 on picks and 3/6 on Boosts. Bummer