MMA Thread

Goatface

he had a couple years on being on the sauce, so maybe will carry over. sorta funny the day he announces a come back, t-freg announces he will be taking the rest of the year off.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How does "testing" even work in the UFC now? Its so confusing. There is no more actual sanctioning body that does testing for the UFC right? Or is there? THere are like 5 guys I could name off the top of my head right now that are obviously on that saaaaauuuuuuuuuce.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
a5591514e127239a3c616ecb5bd4b955.png

nascar?
golf?
horse racing, da fuq

do ppl really care if midgets take some juice?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How does "testing" even work in the UFC now? Its so confusing. There is no more actual sanctioning body that does testing for the UFC right? Or is there? THere are like 5 guys I could name off the top of my head right now that are obviously on that saaaaauuuuuuuuuce.

Drugfreesport does the tests then Combat Sports Anti Doping a new UFC created org does the actual sanctions and penalties based on the tests. It's a mish-mash since they booted USADA.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ok what? That all sounds wrong

In collaboration with drugfreesport. CSAD is it's own entity separate from UFC but had to be cooked up in partnership since they didn't have one. CSAD hands down multi-year penalties for what would have maybe got you a 1 or 2 year suspension under USADA. They're the real deal and the message has been sent just because UFC jury-rigged and made up a new testing partnership system together doesn't mean it's soft on drugs.

You can't just replace USADA exactly how you want on short notice. There was no USADA clone ready to fill in for them.