MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't see Arlovski going past 0-5 that's for sure.

But I could definitely see him getting 1 more fight under the new owners. He just threw down with Barnett. It really depends on what his disclosed payout is-- if Overeem hit a streak like that, cut just to renegotiate his deal.

If he is on a U Fight Cheap plan, I think we'll see him again.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Best I have ever seen him. I honestly can't remember him knocking out a single person at Lightweight, so he comes up to Welter and straight up knocks out Cerrone of all people? Super impressive from him.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
He had a great gameplan for cowboy that totally negated. that pickup of the knee to step in the obscuring jab to get to work really countered his kicking game.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fWx327.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"She's going to ride off into the sunset and start living her life outside of fighting."

What life?

"Rousey enjoyed success outside the Octagon as an author and actor during her one-year absence, and there should be plenty more outside opportunities for her to pursue should she decide to step away from MMA for good."

What opportunities? Bleacher Report lol.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Its not just Edmond. I agree with Bas Rutten, she has psychological issues and likely mental illness she needs to address if she wants to improve as a fighter.

She should have been able to improve and grow. Until then she can stick to crushing cans in Bellator. What champion doesn't grow from fight to fight?

When I think champs I think Jon Jones, GSP, Conor McGregor. You know, guys who can take a loss.