MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Can't wait for the snoozer Jon Anik and Jim Rome's monotone on epic big fight PPVs. Should sound great on the title fights and video games. Cringing hard...

Stuff like "HES ROCKED" "ITS ALL OVER" are classics. The nerds online can hate on it, but at the end of the day, they don't have a replacement which means something went wrong.

Fedor

<Banned>
7cj37fd6k2cy.gif

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Shoulder injuries are intense, Originally popped out in an A&B at a party a decade ago. Took me about 1-2 years to get appreciable function back. If I mess around on overhead presses or dick around at all, it threatens with that locked out feeling which I am guessing is the joint seperation. I am lucky I can do any exercise with a full ROM with as much weight as I want, as heavy as I want, as long as I don't relax or half-ass it while fully extended.

Everybody I talked to said avoid surgery at all costs, so I did. My doctor had shoulder surgery, I have never seen a guy in such intense pain in my life. Its a big clinic and open area with patients at different stations so I could see his every move. The guy was tearing up from the pain, big thick headed Polish guy 300 lbs, and thats when I decided no surgery for my bones jones ass.

People who get their midsections sliced open and appendix's removed look a lot happier.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah joint surgery is a gamble and I'm not sure if it's because the procedures are bad or just they opt for it over all other treatment options regardless of severity of the injury. Case in point. My wife hurt her ulnuar nerve pretty badly and had some very painful swelling and nothing seemed to help. the ortho was lazy as fuck and took a few pocks at it and was scheduling her for surgery. We decided to get another opinion and ended up with a deep connective tissue massage therapist who is able to really work the fascia and joints really well. He basically probed his finger into her elbow joint and manually released the fluid buildup on the joint and after two sessions it was better.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
On the flip side, I've had four knee surgeries (meniscus tears) and two hip surgeries (labral tears and impingement) and am glad I did all of them. Each time I felt better the day after than I did before, and I only ever took ibuprofen for pain.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Masvidal has never looked that dominant ever, especially not against top flight competition. That was really impressive.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user