MMA Thread

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Gruesome end to a fantastic career. Keyboard warriors who are badmouthing Silva should go fuck themselves - that's a terrible thing to happen to any fighter.

There shouldn't be any questions about Weidman getting lucky in that fight - dominated the first round and used a solid defensive technique to, well, end a guy's career. Top notch performance on his part. Weidman vs Belfort is going to be awesome.

Poor Warmaster
frown.png

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh thanks. The one I have is still a blank screen saying it will begin shortly. But it has also said that for the last 30 minutes.

Arakkis

N00b
Silva has classically been a slow starter so Weidman winning the first round is not surprising. I have a feeling that the middle weight title is going to change hands many times in the next few years.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Don't test wide an for performance enhancing drugs, check him for a mother fucking adamantium skeleton.
You can see that Weidman lifted his leg up and whether by design or luck placed his knee right in front of silva's kick. Silva's shin connects with Weidman's knee cap. No adamantium here, the human knee cap is pretty sturdy.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dana said Anderson is already getting ready for surgery, and they will be performing it tonight.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Also said Sarah McMann Rousey is being set for ufc 170.
Dude, Dana putting that poster up was hilarious/disrespectful. Yeah, he probably had two posters, but for the fight promoter so sit there and be like, "We knew you stood no real chance so we are turning around the champ in 2 months", then they pan over the Miesha sobbing.... that was.... wow...

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Belfort is a juicer. There is nothing wrong with blasting tren ace and test prop, except if you are fighting in a supposedly all natty sports league.

Seanwin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I called it right boys. Silva is done, funny he didn't dance around like a a fuckass to show that he wasn't hurt

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I called it right boys. Silva is done, funny he didn't dance around like a a fuckass to show that he wasn't hurt
My my what a cunt you are. Show some respect.

I wouldn't wish what just happened to him to any of the fighters I truly dislike.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
That Rousey fight was a lot of fun for me, it's still sticking in my hand. What an awesome display of Judo and Jiu Jitsu, it's gotta be pretty nice to have Rener Gracie in your corner.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rousey fight was nice, but how fucking stupid is Meisha's camp that she was going for in close grappling takedowns on fucking Ronda Rousey? Every time she grabbed Ronda I yelled at the TV calling her a dumb cunt.

Ronda's striking still sucks, but it is noticeably improving. This is bad news for the other ladies. She's a workaholic obsessive nutbar and she's applying that to her striking now. I hate the bitch but a part of me wishes she'd get with a striking coach like Bang or Winklejon or the AKA guys and really go all in on it.

Sucks about Silva's leg, but Bas needs to shut the fuck up with that shit. Guy was champion for 9 fucking YEARS based on his striking. Gets a bad luck injury and this bald cunt is talking like he's some rookie.

I sort of hate Bas Rutten these days...it makes me feel dirty.

Poirier looked awesome, Leben looked old, and Michael Johnson looks like he's got the making of a serious contender if he keeps working. Also he's built like Chuck Liddell with that weird torso.