Mouse recommendations

Argarth

On the verandah
Love everything about my G700: the weight, can run corded with or without batteries, or wireless, and just enough buttons so it's not too "busy".

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Be mindful that some mice (usually Logitech) will often have, or develop, a lovely high frequency tone when idle that will slowly eat your soul.
WAT?

My Logitech mice are built like a rock.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love Logitech but it never fails that every mouse I have gotten of theirs eventually gets the accidental double click of doom. It gets annoying very quickly.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
I've had a couple problems in the past with Logitech mice with the buttons become squeaky or double clicking, but their customer service is fucking top notch. I sent them a G500 that had the LMB starting to fail, so they immediately sent me out a G500, and then when I told them the button had a slight squeak in it, they sent me a G500S and told me to just keep the brand new G500.

Good customer service makes me a loyal customer, and I've always loved their mice.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
im on my 2nd g700s that has to run wired the whole time. wireless, it's very laggy and misses a ton of input. i bought antoher g700 thinking my old mouse or receiver was the problem. after about 5 months, same issue. just run corded the whole time.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The G400 was the replacement for the MX518. I was a long time MX518 user and I got a G700 when it finally died. Great mouse, though a little heavy for some.
Looks like the G400 is discontinued, and the G700 while probably good, looks pretty complex. Loved the MX518 for it's simplicity! Might pick up a used - like new one off Ebay or something.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Looks like the G400 is discontinued, and the G700 while probably good, looks pretty complex. Loved the MX518 for it's simplicity! Might pick up a used - like new one off Ebay or something.
The G700 is actually pretty simple once you get used to it, not nearly as many buttons as those MMO mice.

A couple friends usehttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AAQRNQ8If you're looking for something cheap and reliable. It even has removable weights.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
any good gaming mouse under $50 preferably.

I used Alienware YJ8G5 TactX Mouse for about 3 years but had to change one after 6 month and the other one died on me. I usually bought them from dell sale. Under $50, it seemed like a good choice and it did a fantastic job.

This second one died on me this week and looking for something else...I bought 2 mice prior and they both suck...probably because they were under $50 combined...

Noodleface Noodleface 's suggestion is really good.

https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-G602-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00E4MQODC
Really love the design, the size, the look, the available buttons.

It is over $95 but I bought 2 shitty mouse so far and I spent $50 on those both combined, so...

Crone

Noodleface Noodleface 's suggestion is probably good.

It is over $95 but I bought 2 shitty mouse so far and I spent $50 on those both combined, so...
Just get a MX518 off Ebay. Long live the 518! I bought 3 the last time my mouse died so that I'd have them for a long time to come.

Logitech MX518 High Performance 1800dpi Optical Gaming Mouse - NEW | eBay

Here's half the price, oops:

NEW Logitech MX518 Gaming Mouse 1800 dpi USB Wired Optical Mouse MX 518 | eBay

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
does it matter if I get wireless or wired? fucking wire connection always seem to die on me...

Crone

does it matter if I get wireless or wired? fucking wire connection always seem to die on me...
Probably not these days. Depends on if replacing batteries all the time, or the chance of it going out bothers you or not.

I've always been fine with wired, but my last experience with wireless was when battery life was shitty and that was annoying as fuck middle of raid calling out that you can't do shit cuz your mouse just died!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've had the 602 for a year or two now and it's good but I definitely notice the difference between it was a wired mouse.

I had to switch to a razer death adder for overwatch and never looked back. Wireless is delegated to laptop now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

I used Alienware YJ8G5 TactX Mouse for about 3 years but had to change one after 6 month and the other one died on me. I usually bought them from dell sale. Under $50, it seemed like a good choice and it did a fantastic job.

This second one died on me this week and looking for something else...I bought 2 mice prior and they both suck...probably because they were under $50 combined...

Noodleface Noodleface 's suggestion is really good.

What do you mean died? like straight up just don't work = paperweight?

Man get some decent wired logitech, I wouldn't recommend a used mouse like Crone (used mouse that ppl touch 8hrs or more a day? ugh)

Do you have a specific preference of claw, palm, dpi?

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>

Man get some decent wired logitech, I wouldn't recommend a used mouse like Crone (used mouse that ppl touch 8hrs or more a day? ugh)

Nothing big. I just need something that gives me precision

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I went from a Logitech G9 to Logitech G502 mouse and I'll never consider another brand of mice. The first one lasted 8 years. Still using my G15 keyboard.

Wired > Wireless. I won't use wireless anything.

Crone

The mice I linked were brand new, not used. :D