Mouse recommendations

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Anybody have a recommendation for a decent bluetooth mouse? I'm tired of the only USB port on my Surface being taken up by the receiver for my Logitech M705. Thumb buttons are a must and it needs to be durable enough for travel, but otherwise I've got no special requirements.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Anybody have a recommendation for a decent bluetooth mouse? I'm tired of the only USB port on my Surface being taken up by the receiver for my Logitech M705. Thumb buttons are a must and it needs to be durable enough for travel, but otherwise I've got no special requirements.
no, ALL and EVERY fucking bluetooth mouse sucks, there's a reason why tho logitech mice w/ the nano receiver are the best reviewed mice. Cuz they actually work.

Your new BT mouse will unpair at fucked up times, b/c bluetooth

that's the only reason. say fuck you to bluetooth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Having that port always occupied just rustles my jimmies when I need it. I think I'd put up with occasional disconnect, but maybe I'll just have to keep sucking it up.

The M705 has been good for several years but the slow pointer speed, even when cranked to the max, annoys me. Every time I think about replacing it I look for a bluetooth mouse but can't seem to find anything that looks decent on paper.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Having that port always occupied just rustles my jimmies when I need it. I think I'd put up with occasional disconnect, but maybe I'll just have to keep sucking it up.

The M705 has been good for several years but the slow pointer speed, even when cranked to the max, annoys me. Every time I think about replacing it I look for a bluetooth mouse but can't seem to find anything that looks decent on paper.
cuz they all suck
go get a cheap splitter instead

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user