Movies you'd like to see remakes of?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
What, you didn't like Balki Bartokomous as the crazy guy?
Think that was Langoliers not Tommyknockers
tongue.png

Longoliers was fucking awesome, even though it went on for about 2 hours too long. It's like Lost only better and much, much shorter.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Think that was Langoliers not Tommyknockers
tongue.png

Longoliers was fucking awesome, even though it went on for about 2 hours too long.
yes and i actually kinda loved that movie because of balki. the rest of it was really hit or miss but balki fucking nailed it. speaking of langoliers, another movie in need of remaking was Needful Things(they are connected, long story). they butchered that movie so bad.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
War Games
Willow
The 'Burbs
Stargate
Man on Fire (prequel?)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (again)
Alien vs Predator
The Last Airbender
Transformers 1-4

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
yes and i actually kinda loved that movie because of balki. the rest of it was really hit or miss but balki fucking nailed it. speaking of langoliers, another movie in need of remaking was Needful Things(they are connected, long story). they butchered that movie so bad.
whoops, got that mixed up with Tommyknockers!

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest - was a great and powerful movie, but not dependent on its actors to any great degree. Could modernize it quite well I think.

This is Spinal Tap - but complete reboot and do boy bands/beiber/gaga/miley/whatevs

Heathers and/or Breakfast Club would be interesting in this day and age.

Edit: Trying to think of the cast members for a Young Guns reboot.

spronk

FPS noob
blade runner, goodfellas, godfather 1 & 2, blazing saddles, star wars, and airplane

i think that would sufficiently cover raping my formative years. make sure justin bieber, the fucktard from transformers, hannah montana, and one direction are in all of them

faille

Molten Core Raider
Escape from New York / LA.
Still awesome movies and just want to see more of them!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
some of the movies being listed i am scratching my head if they are serious or not. remake the matrix, the burbs, spinal tap, escape from new york, and one flew over the cuckoos nest? these are all classics, why would you ask for such things when these films will all be watered down pg 13 shitfests with generic good looking bad actors playing iconic roles. i hope nobody from hollywood is reading this board.

Brad2770

Asking for a remake of Time Bandits is nuts. That was a great movie. But a live action Del Toro directed Dark Crystal would be bad ass.

I would like to see a remake of The Keep. This movie sacred the fuck out of me as a kid.