Movies you'd like to see remakes of?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Raes

Vyemm Raider
ok fucking idiot
smile.png
Nice reading comprehension, dumbass.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
The original would be untouched, moron. That's your whole argument? "It's a great cult movie, leave it alone!" Here's a little tip for you, I'm not a fucking movie producer. The OP asked a fucking question and I answered it. Forums are for discussion. When you disagree with someone you use your fucking words, you don't fling negs like your damn feces. Your entire contribution to this thread has been "fuck remakes!" and "LOL ffs!". Why don't you grow the fuck up, monkey man?

And I gave you a neg for the same reason you gave me one. Because you're a fucking idiot.
stop crying like a fucking bitch. i can see now why you want all these movies to be remade, because you weren't even alive when any of them were made.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
stop crying like a fucking bitch. i can see now why you want all these movies to be remade, because you weren't even alive when any of them were made.
"All these movies"?? What the fuck are you reading, retard? I named one fucking movie. And I can almost guarantee that I'm older than you, genius. Still waiting on one of you fucking clowns to actually refute my argument instead of slinging negs. If you are unable to engage in intelligent discussion, why the fuck are you here?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
"All these movies"?? What the fuck are you reading, retard? I named one fucking movie. And I can almost guarantee that I'm older than you, genius. Still waiting on one of you fucking clowns to actually refute my argument instead of slinging negs. If you are unable to engage in intelligent discussion, why the fuck are you here?
internet badass. lookout everyone!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
that's an easy one: dune. the book is epically good, the movie is epically bad.

Necroing up the thread to say you're probably going to get your wish. Legendary picked up the movie rights to it last month and they're currently in talks with Denis Villeneuve to direct it after he's done promoting Blade Runner 2049.

edit: Just to add to this, they also got the TV rights to it. Some of the thinking is they will do a television series with GoT style political intrigue between ruling houses to set up the movie properties.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user