Movies you'd like to see remakes of?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Sill hoping the live action remake of The Last Unicorn gets made before everyone from the original dies.

Sev_sl

shitlord
Hawk the Slayer
smile.png

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The Crow.

While I think Brandon Lee (RIP) did a fine job, I would like to see an adaptation that stays truer to the source material.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the crow i thought was basically a ghost come back a year later to get revenge for his woman and himself. then having done so he goes back to the grave as a one shot deal.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Intensity, Dean Kootz book that was decent turned into a shitty made for TV movie.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
How about The Lost Boys and Back to the Future?
They already dropped the ball on the latter. They should have made a new trilogy with the first movie to come out in 2015. This one Marty's kid(s) go back in time 30 years...to 1985. We can relive the 80s; the music, the hair, the fashion. Tell me this wouldn't work.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
remake of the crow?LOL ffs
what's next?Alien?Blade Runner?
I explained quite clearly why I would like to see a remake. Why don't you try to explain why you disagree with my reason, instead of throwing around neg-nets? Just too lazy? Or too stupid?

Also, someone already suggested Blade Runner, better get clickin and give them a neg too.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I'd like Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull remade as Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Logan's Run

with some twists , bump the age too 50 . Going too carousel is optional , however a gem in the forehead lights up when you are 50. You become a non person , anyone can kill you in any way they like with no penalties for doing so.

Now that could be excellent

The catch phrase " you should have gone too carousel " should send shivers down spines decades from now )

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I explained quite clearly why I would like to see a remake. Why don't you try to explain why you disagree with my reason, instead of throwing around neg-nets? Just too lazy? Or too stupid?

Also, someone already suggested Blade Runner, better get clickin and give them a neg too.
not lazy,nor stupid.
i know why you want a remake.still,the crow is a great movie,a cult movie.those movies should be untouched (even if it's not totally faithful to the novel)

and come on,you gave me a neg too.so suck it up.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
not lazy,nor stupid.
i know why you want a remake.still,the crow is a great movie,a cult movie.those movies should be untouched (even if it's not totally faithful to the novel)

and come on,you gave me a neg too.so suck it up.
The original would be untouched, moron. That's your whole argument? "It's a great cult movie, leave it alone!" Here's a little tip for you, I'm not a fucking movie producer. The OP asked a fucking question and I answered it. Forums are for discussion. When you disagree with someone you use your fucking words, you don't fling negs like your damn feces. Your entire contribution to this thread has been "fuck remakes!" and "LOL ffs!". Why don't you grow the fuck up, monkey man?

And I gave you a neg for the same reason you gave me one. Because you're a fucking idiot.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The only movies that should get remade are ones that were produced before technology was at a level to do the visuals justice, or when a movie of a recognizable IP was made so terribly that it needs to be remade.

Besides those situations, come up with an original fucking idea.