My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Bro you must have missed the post from like 16 hours later where he said hew as going to fuck amanda.
Damn, I thought Amanda getting arrested was part of the rationale behind the retirement. My attendance to J49's Intro to Moral Depravity 101 class has been poor and I need to take better notes. Shit is like a full time job.

J49, since you are back on the horse can you at least get some new hoors? Enough of this Pretty Woman bullshit.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Bro you must have missed the post from like 16 hours later where he said hew as going to fuck amanda.
Damn, I thought Amanda getting arrested was part of the rationale behind the retirement. My attendance to J49's Intro to Moral Depravity 101 class has been poor and I need to take better notes. Shit is like a full time job.

J49, since you are back on the horse can you at least get some new hoors? Enough of this Pretty Woman bullshit.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
from capri

hey lover i just got home after my grand moms i went to the outlets in blackwood with my mom and juliet now were gonna watch a movie I'm gonna try calling u later had a great time today thanks soooo much luv u xoxoxo

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
latest

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
about 8 years ago i went through a bout of ulcertive colitus and in a six week period i went from 170 to 120 pounds, i am in my second week of a similar flareup, right now i am on steroids to calm the inflammation, whether its the pain, the oxy i am taking to fight the pain or what, my sex drive has plummented to a big fat ZERO, fridays date with capri was a disappointment and i have been avoiding her since, however feeling bad for her i did wire her $20 yesterday, she says she understands but still wants to see me, i on the other hand have no desire to spend time with her, it amazing how annoying she can be when i don't want to have sex with her

Status
Not open for further replies.