Naked and Afraid

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Good riddance to Shane. He would have quit several days sooner if Jeff and EJ hadn't taken him in. That well he dug was his only contribution the whole show but it was a pretty good one. Anyway, fuck that guy.

I love the vegetarian's suffering. I hate it when people feel sorry for her. It's not like she has some sort of allergy or disability or something. She is choosing to do that shit and she deserves any misery it causes her.

It's nice how Jeff is basically feeding all 10 people single-handedly. I sense a spin-off called Naked and Mormon which is just Jeff running around naked killing things with a stick and screaming his battle cry. I would watch.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Shane looked like he had jugular vein distention and the fact that his body was not converting food to energy is serious. Makes me wonder if they fed him slowly to prevent Refeeding Syndrome. I think he was ultimately a good guy; good intentions and wanted his original (and last) team to do well. He was the only person in the mixed group to do work while the other two were lying around. They will and IMHO have come across as complete and utter lazy bitches and the fact that they still acted like cunts to him when he was lying down in what looked like a blackout sealed the deal for me.

I feel no sympathy for the vegetarian like you, BrutulTM. She came on Naked and Afraid and people should realize that you will MOST LIKELY have to feed off the land which includes animals. If she does eat meat, hopefully she's smart enough to not eat a ton too quick.

Jeff and EJ are the best.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i felt for shane, because those cunts treated him like shit and when he found a good group that had his back, he gets sick and has to tap out. vegan chick is just a tard. fer chrissakes, eat some meat for survival then go back to eating alfalfa and soy when you get home.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
funny part is that eating meat all of the sudden, can actually make her sick, until she develops back the bacteria and enzymes.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
The PSR score thing is an utter joke. EJ and company are on point, got water, got food, feed the other team not once but twice and their PSR drops. Shane might not be the best social bud but he was not lazy and tried to contribute even when you could tell he was physically fucked. Any male happy to see Shane have to tap allowing super cunt bitch to be all smug deserves to have their man card revoked.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I stand by my fuck Shane stance. His tree climbing and shit at the original camp came off to me as 100% showing off for the camera and accomplishing nothing. The dude couldn't even start a fire after he went off on his own and was more emotionally unstable than anybody but the crazy chick. Most of the drama at the first camp came from him doing something useless and then being butthurt that the girls didn't worship him for it or go along with his shitty ideas. Do I even need to mention that retarded bow and arrow as his survival item? I would have been rolling my eyes right along with them. I feel sorry for him because of his apparent mental illness but he was a horrible survivalist and I would hate to be on a team with him.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I stand by my fuck Shane stance. His tree climbing and shit at the original camp came off to me as 100% showing off for the camera and accomplishing nothing. The dude couldn't even start a fire after he went off on his own and was more emotionally unstable than anybody but the crazy chick. Most of the drama at the first camp came from him doing something useless and then being butthurt that the girls didn't worship him for it or go along with his shitty ideas. Do I even need to mention that retarded bow and arrow as his survival item? I would have been rolling my eyes right along with them. I feel sorry for him because of his apparent mental illness but he was a horrible survivalist and I would hate to be on a team with him.
those chicks couldnt even be bothered to build a shelter, shane did it. and they mocked him. they couldnt start a fire without a firestarter either. those chicks followed shane after he left. bitches needed him and they used the firestarter as leverage

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Dude, he borrowed the fire starter from them and still couldn't start a fire so he had to come back and beg for a coal. He sucks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude, he borrowed the fire starter from them and still couldn't start a fire so he had to come back and beg for a coal. He sucks.
i thought he asked for a coal either because he didnt want to start a fire at his camp then trudge back to their camp to return it or he didnt like having to grovel to those bitches to usetheirfirestarter?

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure there was a scene with him failing to light a fire with the firestarter. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, he was a whack job and a lousy survivalist. The girls were not nice to him, but considering the fact that he was barking orders while also not knowing wtf he was doing he didn't exactly earn a lot of respect.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
You are a greater man then me then because you have the patience of a saint or you are completely desensitized to what Shane had to deal with being with those two. I'd be fucking losing my mind if I had to do all the work and they just took naps all day long. If camera man blinked that bitch would have magically disappeared. I'm not arguing with you that Shane thought he was better then he was...alpha male what...but he had no problem working with EJ and Jeff.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, none of us will disagree that shane wasnt up to the task as this week's ep bore that out, but he was way more useful than those 2 cunts mocking him at every turn. its gonna suck that these 2 bicthes are going to glom off of the other guys and just coast for the rest of the 40 days without having to do jackshit.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, Shane was a nutjob and a showboater but he was still better than the two chicks he was paired up with. Even if you added both of them together.

It would have been interesting to put him on the all male crew to start with. I wonder if we would have gone all "ALPHA WOLF", or if he would have fallen in line. My guess is he would have quit quicker.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Problem is that he's black. There's a reason why blacks weren't ninjas.

(Poor guy. He was one of my favorites, too. :\)

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Not that it matters particularly but they screwed up the pop up edition for episode 5 on Sunday and showed danni's boobs uncensored. I'm sure they have fixed it, but the pop up edition doesnt seem to be available anywhere. When she goes off alone and finds a small snake and brings it back.

Shane clearly has issues, but the redhead was a total bitch and determined to make it worse. He would have been easy to make happy with a compliment or two but she choose to pick at him instead. I think he would have made it thru had he started with team God from the start

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Dani posted a bit on thesubreddit for N&A. Obviously take what she says with a grain of salt but according to her the footage of her and Alana making fun of Shane while he tried to hunt with his bow was totally edited together from two unrelated events and the turtles were protected and off limits from the start so both turtle scenes (Shane and the girls fighting and Jeff and EJ's failed turtle jail) were bullshit for the cameras. She also confirmed what I speculated earlier in the thread that the scene where everybody arrived just as they were about to eat the eel was choreographed by the producers.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Was watching with wife and she didn't even notice. The scene right before that when she is walking by the fire it caught my attention they showed serious side boob then the next frame of her sitting at fire I was already looking for it. That sequence was not in the original episode. I think danni is pretty, so it was a nice bonus. The show does piss me off that we can't even show a boob in a non sexual context. Wonder if she can sue them

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
If I was the type to change my avatar I might consider using this for a while.

a2bEMns.jpg